1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 85/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 08.05.2018 U/S 279 427 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Tarun Agrawal S/o Sh. Arun Agarwal R/o Prameshwari Bhawan, Kuthar House, Shankli Shimla alleging therein that on 08.05.2018 at about 02-15 PM, a Tempo tanker No. HP03-1653, driven by Gauri Shankar, came rashly with negligent driving from Bharari Side and hit his Car No. HP07C-2468 parked on roadside near CGO Complex and run away from the spot. Due to hitting, his car rolled down on another car No. HP07C-1586 of Anita Khanna and damaged both cars badly.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 115/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 08.05.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vimal Garg S/o Lt. Sh. Ashok Kumar R/o Village, PO & Tehsil Dhuri District Sangroor Pubjab A/P C/o Ramjee Chauhan, Revoun, Solan, HP alleging therein that on 08.05.2018, he was coming to Shimla in vehicle No. PB13AR-4054, loaded with eggs, driven by Sh. Krishan Dutt. As they reached near Police Check Post at Shoghi, at the same time a Tipper No. HP63-3520 came rashly with negligent driving and hit their vehicle, caused sustained injuries to Tipper driver. The case is being investigated by ASI Amrender Singh, I/O PS West.
3. A GRIEVOUS INJURY: Case FIR No. 54/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 08.05.2018 U/S 323 325 IPC in which complainant stated that on 07.05.2018 at about 01-20 PM, one person namely Vinod Kumar @ Sindhu beaten her brutally, caused sustained injuries to her. On this she was medically examined at MG, MSC Khaneri and on 08.05.2018, final opinion has been received in which Medical Officer has given a grievous injury to her. The case is being investigated by HC Lal Chand, I/O PS Rampur.
4. A DAMAGED TO PUBLIC PROPERTY ACT: Case FIR No. 63/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 08.05.2018 U/S 3 The Prevention to Damage Public Property Act on the application of of Sh. Ravinder Singh S/o Sh. Pratap Singh R/o Village, PO & Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla stated therein that he is deputed as Jr. Engineer in Sub-Division, Samoli Rohru. On the intervening night of 07/08.05.2018, some miscreant has broken the Road inauguration plate (Gujarkotha- Junidhar Road) at Samala and damaged it. The case is being investigated by HC Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
5. During last 24 hours 342 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 99 fine realized Rs. 43,800/- and 23 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2300/-
1. Accused Harka Bahadur S/o Sh. Veerman R/o Village Gottam Kot District Rukkam, Nepal A/P C/o Nikka Ram R/o Village Bathara PO Shadhar Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 43/18 Dt. 05.05.2018 U/S 302 201 IPC at PS Jhakri, is remanded in police custody upto 10.05.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Mukesh Sharma S/o Lt. Mukand Lal Sharma R/o Village Johad PO Jharag, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 22 years & ii) Sidharth Sood S/o Sh. Sandeep Sood R/o Village Sood Building PO Junga PS Dhalli Tehsil & District Shimla, age 22 years, arrested case FIR No. 50/18 U/S 379 IPC at PS Shimla-East, are remanded in police custody upto 10.05.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Prashant Gupta S/o Sh. Rajesh Kumar R/o Village & PO Sadhot Tehsil Sarkaghat District Mandi, age 21 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 114/18 Dt. 07.05.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Shimla West, is remanded in Police custody upto 10.05.2018, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Nikku Ram S/o Sh. Laxmi Dass R/o Village & PO Mashobra, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 55 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 80/18 Dt. 07.05.2018 U/S 07.05.2018 U/S 354A 376 452 IPC & Sec. 4 POCSO Act at PS Dhalli, is remanded in police custody upto 10.05.2018, by the Ld. Court.