1. A Forest Act case FIR No. 138/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 26.11.2016 U/S 447 IPC & 32,33 IF Act on the application of Forest Guard Shyam Lal I/C Bhareri, Kotgarh alleging therein that on 26.11.2016 Pradhan GP Melon informed him telephonically that Sh. Iqbal Singh is constructed a house illegally on govt. land at Sharti Mor(Bhareridhar). On this he went to the spot and to stop the construction work. after sometime Sh. Iqbal Singh again started the construction work illegally on the govt. land. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Sain I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. A Negligent conduct with respect to fire or combustible matter case FIR No. 280/16 has been registered at PS West on 26.11.2016 U/S 285 IPC on the application of HHC Gauri Dutt presently guard duty at Junkyard Police Parking Nr Bypass Road Totu, Shimla, stated therein that on 26.11.2016 at about 4.30 PM he saw that vehicle No. HP 62C-0864 & HP 02A-0384 were burning. In the same time he informed to Police Control Room and he rushed to the spot and tried to extinguish the fire but in vain. The case is being investigated by ASI Amrender Singh I/O PS West.
3. A Negligent conduct with respect to fire or combustible matter case FIR No. 83/16 has been registered at PS Sunni on 26.11.2016 U/S 285 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pratap Singh Kutlehria S/o Sh. Kanwar Dhyan Singh R/o Vill. Kalvi, PO Basantpur, Tehsil Sunni, Distt Shimla, stated therein that on 24.11.2016 at about 11.15 PM some unknown persons set on fire in his grassyland of area ½ Bigha. The case is being investigated by ASI Dilu Ram I/O PS Sunni.
4. A Wrongful Restraint & Criminally intimidation case FIR No. 208/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 26.11.2016 U/S 341,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pritam Chand alleging therein that on 26.11.2016 at 02.00 PM, when he was coming towards Chhaila from his house as he reached Nr Gothvi Mor a person namely Nand Lal S/o Sh. Dharma R/o Shai, PO Kyar, Shimla stopped my vehicle No. HP 09C-1497 and hold me out from the vehicle and threatened him with dire consequences. The Case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh I/O PP Chailla, PS Theog.
5. An Accident case FIR No. 228/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 26.11.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jitender Sharma S/o Sh. Sunder Lal Sharma R/o Vill. Melon, PO Kotgarh, Kumarsain, Shimla stated therein that on 25.11.16 at 11.00 PM he was going towards Sabzi Mandi Dhalli in his Vehicle NO. HP06A-0996 Wagonr, a Motorcycle No. HP63B-1087 come rashly and negligently from other side and hit his above car. in this accident rieder Rohit S/o Sh. Man Bahadur R/o Kashyap Niwas, Bhattakuffar, Shimla and his friend Ajit @ Sanju sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Lalit I/O PS Dhalli.
6. An Accident case FIR No. 229/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 26.11.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Samar Pratap Singh S/o Sh. Sabha Jeet Singh R/o VPO Gospur, Tehsil Kalwari, Distt Basti, UP stated therein that on 26.11.16 at 03.10 AM he was going towards Gumma in Traulla NO. MH31-CQ 8685, when he reached Nr Charabra a Canter NO. HP 64-9933 driven by Sh. Bheem Singh come rashly and negligently from other side and hit with his above traulla. The case is being investigated by SI Kewal Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
7. An Accident case FIR No. 233/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 27.11.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Praveen Singh S/o Sh. Raj Pal Singh R/o H.NO. 1721, Sect. 9 Arban Estate, Karnal, Haryana stated therein that today on 26.11.16 at 11.20 AM he alongwith his friends namely Dheeraj Gupta & Sajan Gupta was going towards Kufri in his Maruti Ciaz No. HR05AT-7100 driven by Sh. Dheeraj Gupta. when he reached Nr Charabra a Traulla NO. HR39A-8709 come rashly and negligently from other side and hit with his above car, Maruti Car No. HP21B-0653, HP63B-1439 and Swift Car NO. DL9CAD-5208. In this incident 5 persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Dharmesh Dutt I/O PS Dhalli.
8. Dishonest misappropriation of property case FIR NO. 139/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 27.11.16 U/S 403, 407 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vijay Kainthla S/o Late Sh. Puran Chand Kainthla R/o VPO Nanrkanda, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on dated 03.09.16 he loaded a Truck No. HP64B-2301 of apple Boxes consisting of 773 Boxes from KSS Ekant Bari Towards Kolkata. He contacted telephonically with the driver of above Truck about his location, on this driver told that he is at Shoghi APMC but after 04.09.2016 the driver did not contact with the owner Sh. Pratap Tanwar of above Truck. On dated 05.09.2016 owner Pratap Tanwar informed to the applicant about the missing of above Truck. The Case is being investigated by HC Dev Raj I/O PP Narkanda, PS Kumarsain.
9. During last 24 hours 411 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 196 & fine realized Rs. 92,800/-, 11 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,200/- & 02 challaned under Mining Act & fine realized Rs. 9,000/-.
1. Accused Sajid@ Pappu S/O Liakat R/O Ali Ki Chungi Indira Chowk Street No. 4 P.S. Mandi Distt. Sharnpur U.P., Sadik S/O Sh. Ali Hasan R/O Bari Majra Tehsil Nakud P.S. Gangoh Distt.Sharnpur U.P. have been arrested in Case FIR No18/16 Dated 29.07.16 U/S 379 IPC PS West on dated 26.11.2016 At 3.15 PM are on police remand up to 30.11.2016.