- An Accident case FIR No 32/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 03.03.2016 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh Jagdish Chand R/o village VPO Cheog Tehsil Theog Disttt Shimal alleging therein that on 03.03.2016 A person namely Devinder Singh S/o Sh Anant Ram R/o Majoli came in his tyre Puncher Shop along with Vehicle No. HP-52A-4231 for repair his vehicle .After Repair his vehicle he started his and turned it towards his home direction .When he was turning his vehicle he lost control over the vehicle and met with an accident .In which Driver Devinder Died on the spot and another person namely Suresh Sustained injuries.The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Chailla .
- An Accident case FIR No 11/16 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 03.03.2016 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of sh. Vikram Singh S/o Sh. Bhag Singh R/o chhamb P/o Bhumpan Distt Hamirpur alleging therein that on 03.03.2016 aperson namely Yogesh Kumar S/o Lt Sh. Sita Ram R/o VPO Hatwar Teshil & PS Ghumarwin Distt Bilaspur age 20 Years was driving a vehicle No. HP-24B-4715 (Accent) Car and suddenly this vehicle met with an accident at Khada Pathar in which Four person namely Vikram S/O Sh. Bhag Singh R/o Chamber P/o Bhupal Tehsil & PS Nadaun Distt Hamirpur age 22 Years, Aman S/O Virender R/O Chamb P/o Bhupal Tehsil & PS Nadaun Distt Hamirpur age 21 Years, Summon S/O Sh. Kashmir Singh R/o VPO Deval Tehsil & PS Baijnath Distt Kangra Age 21 Years were sitting in this vehicle. Two persons namly Anil Kumar S/O Sh. Devi Ram R/O Bagethu Tehsil & Distt Bilaspur and Vishal S/O Dev Raj R/O VPO & Tehsil Nadaun Distt Hamirpur Died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI I/O PS Jubbal.
- An Accident case FIR No 70/16 has been registered at PS West on 03.03.2016 US 279 IPC On the statement of Sh Manu Kashal S/o Sh Pradeep Kumar R/o House No 511 Ward No 3 Main Bazaar Bhawani Garh Disst Sanroor Punjab alleging therein that on 03.03.2016 a vehicle No HP14A-6448 came rashly in wrong side and hit his vehicle No PB13Z-0104 at Shoghi .The case is being investigated by HC Basu Dev I/O PS West.
- A Voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons case FIR No 38/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 03.03.2016 U/S 324, 506 IPC on the statement of Sh Inder Singh S/o Sh Rudal Singh R/o village Kadli PO Gumma Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 03.03.2016 his brother namely Bhagat Ram Beaten him brutally and attacked on him by Sickle( Darat).In this incident he sustained injuries .The case is being investigated by HC Shishupal I/O PS Dhalli.
- A Criminal breach of trust by public servant case FIR No 28/16 has been registered at PS East on 03.03.16 U/S 409,34 IPC on the statement Sh Chaman Lal Dilta A/P Registrar in HP State Administrative Tribunal, Shimla alleging therein that 5370 decided case files and 12 registers were entrusted to Shri Padam Das Chauhan, Record keeper and Shri Maheshwar Prakash, Chowkidar. These said files were found missing on which internal inquiry was conducted by Mr. KK Sood, Deputy Registrar(JB) and Sh. Arvind Malhotra (Registrar Vigilance), HP High Court, Shimla. The Enquiry Officers submitted their reports and above persons found guilty of dishonest misappropriation. The case is being investigated by ASI Naresh I/O PS East.
- During last 24 hours 446 vehicles challaned under MV Act, Total Challan compounded =159 & fine realized Rs. 61,100/- and 55 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 6300/-challan under mining Act 02 fine collected Rs 4500/-
Accused Ashok Sharma R/o Village Rampuri, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 66/16 Dt. 25.02.2016 U/S 420,34 IPC at PS West, is on police remand upto 05-03-2016.
Accused (1) Inder Dev @ Danu S/O Late Madan Lal Sharma R/O VPO Mandolghat Tehsil & P.S. Sunni Distt. Shimla (2) Devender S/O Sh. Heera Lal R/O Vill. Jammu P.O. Chanabag Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla (3) Pankaj Kumar S/O Sh. Mehar Chand R/O VPO Chanabag Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla(4) Lekh Raj S/O Sh. Duli Chand R/O Village Jammu P.O. Chanabag Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla H.P.have been arrested in case FIR No. 68/16 on 02.03.2016 U/S 20,29 ND & PS Act, 25-54-59Arms Act by ASI Ajit Singh I/O P.S. West are on police remand upto 08.03.2016
Accused( i) Hem Raj Sharma S/o Sh. Durga Ram R/o Village Chhamla, PO Navgaon, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, age 33 years, ii) Vikas Kumar S/o Sh. Nand Lal R/o Village Kashalu, PO Mangu, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, age 30 years and iii) Kapil Raghuvanshi S/o Sh. Narpat Singh R/o Village Gyana, PO Mangu, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, age 27 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 27/16 Dt. 03.03.16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS East are on Police remand up to 05.03.2016.
Accused Ajay Kumar S/o Sh Lakshami Nans R/o VPO Dhami Tehsil and Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 04/16 U/S 376 IPC at PS Women Police Station (B.C.S) today will produce Before Ld Court.