- An Act endangering life or personal safety of others case FIR No 84/16 has been registered at PS West on 27.03.2016 U/S 336,304 A on the statement of Sh Vikas Chand S/o Sh Dheeraj Chand R/ovillage Dharola P/o Dharola Tehsil Nakud distt Saharan Pur A/P C/o dipesh R/o Village Panog P/o Shogi Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 27.03.116 he along with Snjeev & Sonu were working at Resort Rai Kot .When they were working at the roof of the Rai Kot suddenly his fiend Sonu felt from the roof and died on the spot.This incident happened due to negligence of Devinder Kumar owner of Rai Kot Resort not to provide proper security measures.The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/O PS West.
- A Burglary case FIR No 48/16 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 27.03.2016 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh Ravinder Thakur S//o Sh Lekh Raj Thakur R/o Prop. MS ICC Computer System, HP World, Negi Building, NH-22 BCS New Shimla alleging therein that intervening night of 26/27.03.2016 some unknown person entered in His shop and stolen many laptops, mobile phones and other accessories from his shop.
- An Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace case FIR No 68/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 27.03.2016 U/S 341, 323, 506, 504, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh Rajesh Thakur S/o Sh Babu Ram R/o Shandil Niwaas Kanlog Shimla alleging therein that on 27.03.2016 he along with his family was going to Tutikandi in his vehicle No HP01A-4647 .When he rached near Lal Pani a Vehicle over took him and stoped his vehicle at Lalpani. Four persons Namely Sunil ,Palju Negi , Anil and Sanjay came out from the vehicle and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by SI Jai Nand Sharma I/O PS Sadar.
- A Cheating case FIR No. 34/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 28.03.20165 U/S 420 IPC on the statement of Ms. Kiran Lata D/o Sh. Kewal Ram R/o Village Shilaroo, PO Panesh, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that one Sh. Keshu Ram was the owner of land situated at Mauja Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla, HP valued Rs. more than 5 crore. After his death, above property shared in his four sons namely Sh. Hem Raj, Bir Chand, Ms Sharda & Ms. Meera. Her father namely Sh. Kewal Ram shifted to Theog and setteled there and was running a shop at Shali Bazar. Her parents has been died in the year of 2000. Now she came to know that legal heirs of Lt. Sh. Sada Nand namely Sh. Hem Raj, Bir Chand (both S/o Sh. Sada Nand), Ms. Sharda & Ms. Meera (both D/o Sh. Sada Nand) and Smt. Chander Prabha W/o Sh. Sada Nand R/o Village & PO Kumarsain have prepared a fraud documents and usurped her property illegally and cheated her. The case is being investigated by SI Virochan Negi, SHO PS Kumarsain.
- A Cheating case FIR No. 85/16 has been registered at PS West on 28.03.2016 U/S 420, 34 IPC P.S. on the statement of Sh Anil Kumar S/o sh Dina Nath R/o village Bandol P/o Badi Tehsil Jaswan Kotla Distt Kangra alleging therein that in the year of 2013 Sanjay Guleria R/o Dogra Estate near 103 Tunnel and Billu Ram R/o Chader Pal Building Ridaka Tuti Kandi took Rs 8,40,000/-from him to provide him a medical shop. But they did not provided him a shop and also not returned his money.The case is being investigated by SI Asish Semual I/O PS West.
- An Accident case FIR No 16/16 has ben registered at PS Suni on 28.03.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of sh Rajiv Singh S/o Sh Surinder Singh R/o Nadukhar P/o Basantpur Teh Sunni Distt Shimla age 45 years alleging therein that today on dated 28.03.2016 about 7:45 AM a car No HP-63A-2141 met with an accident driver Jagat Ram S/o Baldev R/o Ward No 06 NAC Sunni Distt Shimla age 29 years sustained injuries The case is being investigated by ASI Suresh Kumar I/O PS Sunni.
- An Accident case FIR No 74/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 27.03.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the rukka of HC Lalit I/O PS Dhalli alleging therein that on 27.03.2016 a Vehicle No HP-25A-2694 (Alto) met with an accident at Jubli Dhar. In this accident Bhajan Negi S/o Sh Lachman Negi R/o Jubli Dhar Sh Shri Kant sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Lalit I/O PS Dhalli.
Decessed Lok Bhadur S/o Sh Dhan Bhadur R/o Nepal C/o Dinesh Jinta village Chilala Tehsil Chigaon died due to fall at IGMC. U/S 174 CrPC is being conducted at PS Chirgaon.
Follow up :-
Accused Deep Ram S/O Late Sh. Jeeva Nand R/O Divya Nagar Totu Distt. Shimla H.P. age 56 years (2) Mehar Singh S/O Sh. Luiya Ram R/O Village Kulah P.O. Madhol Tehsil Tyuni Distt. Dehradun U.K. age 45 years arrested in case FIR No. 83/16 on 25.03.2016 U/S 18,20,29 ND & PS Act at PS West are on Police remand up to 04.04.2016.
Accused Palmu Negi S/o Sh Sanam Ram Negi R/o VPO Tara Devi Tehsil & Dstt Shimla (2) AnilKumar S/o Sh Omprakesh R/o village Haran P/o Upper Bhamala Sarkaghat Mandi (3) Sunil S/o Sh Prem Singh village Kholgali P/o Parala Tehsil Theog (4) Sanjay S/o Sh Labh Singh Vilage Kunkhar P/o Dharsaval Joginder Nagar arrested in case FIR No 68/16 on 28.03.2016 at PS Sadar are on Police remand upto 30.03.2016