1. An ND& PS Act Case FIR No. 31/16 Dt. 06.03.16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS East has been registered on the rukka of ASI Dalip Singh, I/O PP Kasumpti, Shimla alleging therein that on 06.03.2016, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Harish Thakur S/o Sh. Jai Singh R/o Village & PO Kamaksha, Tehsil Karsog, Distt. Mandi, age 22 years, intercepted by them & recovered 300 gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Dalip Singh, I/O PP Kasumpti Shimla.
2. An ND & PS Act Case FIR No. 19/16 Dt. 06.03.16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Kotkhai has been registered on the rukka of SI Dhram Sain Negi, SHO PS Kotkhai alleging there in that on 06.03.2016, he along with staff was on Patrolling and Traffic checking towards Marthu, Kathandi etc. When they reached at Baga Pul, one person namely Shama Nand S/o Late Sh. Jhunkar Ram R/o Village Marathu, PO Throla, Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla Age 63 year, intercepted by them and recovered 55 gram Charas from his possession. The Case is being investigated by SI Dhram Sain Negi, SHO PS Kotkhai.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 19/2016 Dated 06/03/2016 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered at PS Rohru on the statement of Sh. Shiv Saran S/O Late Sh. Ram Dyal R/O Village Unthali (Pujarli Summerkot) PO Summerkot Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on dated 06/03/2016 at about 07:15PM a vehicle No. HP 10A -2938 Trax fell down about 30-35 feet from the Summerkot Khanola Road near Unthali due to rash & negligent driving of above vehicle drive Sanju S/O Sh. Mungi Ram R/O Village Bhamnoli Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP. In this accident, vehicle driver Sanju sustained injury. Case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I/O PS Rohru.
4. During last 24 hours 231 vehicles challaned under MV Act and 33 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine from smoking act collected Rs 3,400/-. Total Challan compounded MV Act= 125 and fine realized Rs 56,200- Total Fine =59,600/-
(1) Last night on 06-03-2016 one deceased Jaswant Singh S/o Sh. Dalu Singh R/o Village Bhibia Khatail Bans Baraily Uttar Pradesh aged 75 years has already been admitted in CH Rohroo due illness. Last night he has been expired in CH Rohroo, proceeding U/S 174 Crpc and post mortum is being conducted by I/O HC Jagat Ram PS Jubbal accordingly.
(2) One deceased Gobind Rawat S/o Sh. Lal Bhadur R/o Ward No 5 Tolam Nepal aged 37 years old was expired on 07-03-2016 at 4-50 AM morning due to havy drink or cold in the hospital of CH Chopal postmortem proceeding U/S 174 Crpc is being conducted by I/O HC Daleep Singh PS Chopal accordingly
(3) Deceased HHC Naresh Kumar S/o Sh Chander Singh R/o & P.O Hasanpur Tehsil Tauroo Distt Maiwad Gurgoan Haryana age 47 years has been found dead in Home Guard,Guard Room Near O/O Vijilance Khalani Shimla due to consumption of havey drink, Further postmortem proceeding U/S 174 Crpc is being conducted by I/O HC Rajesh Dharmani PS New Shimla Accordingly .
Follow up :-
1 Accused Shyama Nand S/o Sh. Jhunkar Ram R/o Villaqge Marathu P.O. Thoralla Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla aged 63 years has been arrested in in case FIR No 19/16 Dt. 06.03.16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Kotkhai who is on police remand up to 08-03-2016.
2 Accused Thakur S/o Sh Jai Singh thaKUR r/O & p.o Kamaksha Tehsil & P.S Karsog Distt. Mandi age 22 Years has been arrested in Case FIR No31/16 Dt. 06.03.16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS East is on police remand up to 09-03-2016
3 Accuesed Ashok Sharma R/o village Rampuri Tehsil & Distt shimla arrested in case FIR No 67/16 dated 29-02-2016U/s 420 IPC PS west is on police reamend up to 08-03-2016
4 Accuesed (1) Inder Dev @ Danu S/o Late Madan Lal Sharma R/o VPO Mandolghat Tehsil & PS Suni Distt Shimla (2) Devender S/o Sh. Heera Lal R/o Village Jammu PO Ghanabag Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla HP (3) Punkaj Kumar S/o Sh. Mehar Chand R/o Village PO Ghanabag Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla (4) Lakh Raj S/O Sh. Duli Chand R/o Village Jammu PO Ghanabag Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla have already in police remand up to 08-03-2016 in Csae FIR No 68/16 on 02-03-2016U/S 20,29 ND&PS Act & 25-54-59 Arms Act in PS West accordingly
5 Accused Prem Sukh Sharma S/o Kewal Ram Sharma R/o Village Garli PO Bharana Tehsil Theog hasw already been arrested in case FIR No 33/16 U/S 2061-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog is on police remand up to 08-03-2016.
6 Kuldeep Singh S/o Sh. Diwan Chand Verma Vill. Durgapurn the& Distt Shimla has ben ordered to police remand up to 08-03-2016 in case FIR No 468/15 dated 17-11-2015 U/S 379 IPC PS Dhalli
7 Accused Ajay Sharma S/o Sh. Lakhsmi nad R/o VPO Dhami Tehsil and Distt. Sunni Distt. Shimasl who has already been arrested in case FIR No 04/16 376 IPC PS Women PS BCS Shimla has been sent to judicial coustudy up to 19-03-2016