- An Excise Act case FIR No 48/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 07.03.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Sadar Shimla stated therein that on 07.03.2015, he alongwith staff on patrolling duty Cart Road & Krishna Nagar in Shimla. At about 05-10 PM, one person namely Sahil Mattu, intercepted by them and during search, 10 bottles of country liquor marka Una No. 1, recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
- A Rioting case FIR No. 23/15 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 06.03.2015 U/S 451,147,149,323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Dheeraj Sharma S/o Sh. Ajay Sharma R/o Village Gasoh, PO Jhakri, Tehsil Rampur, Distt. Shimla stated therein that on on 06.03.2015, he alongwith his elder brother namely Satyam Sharma & Arun Thakur went to Jeori to play the Holi, where two persons namely Vineet & Saurabh have pushed him and abusing him. After that, he alongwith his elder brother came to Jhakri. At about 04-30 PM, Vishal Mehta, Adarash Mehta, Sikender, Kanav Moi, Vineet Kumar, Mohit alongwith 5 another person came there in vehicle No. HP-06—1010, HP-63-0003 (Tata Safari), HP-33-4104 (Maruti Car), HP-06-2534 and beaten him. He sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PS Jhakri.
- A Rioting case FIR No. 24/15 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 06.03.2015 U/S 147,149,323,341 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jitesh Sharma S/o Sh. Dev Krishan Sharma R/o Village Ranvi, PO Sarahan, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla stated therein that on 06.03.2015, he was at Village Ranvi alonwith Pinki Bhardwaj, Rohit Sharma & Mahesh Sharma. At the same time, Deepak Baba, Nutan, Shankar Dayal & Pradeep alongwith other persons have obstructed his way and beaten him. The case is being investigated by ASI Cherring Dorje, I/C PP Sarahan, Shimla.
- An Accident case FIR No.80/15 is registered at PS Dhalli on 07.03.2015 U/S 279,337,304A IPC has been registered on the rukka of ASI Kuldeep Singh I/O PS Dhalli stated therein that today A Alto Car No HP-09A-1258 met with an accident near Shanan due to rash & negligent driving of Sh Narender Chauhan S/O Sh Surat Ram R/O Vill. Koti, P.O Baghahr, Teh Thana Kotkhai, Distt Shimla. In this accident, his wife Smt. Anu @ Lakki & his son Vastav sustained injuries and his daughter Banya died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Teja Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
- During the last 24 hours total 56 vehicles challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challaned compounded = 28 an fine realized Rs 8,400/-
Inquest Report U/S 174 Cr.PC :-
An unidentified male deadbody wearing a gray colour Zeeper, Brown colour Sweater, black colour lower and Army Gumboot, age about 28/30 years, has been found 5 KM away from Bekhalti in Bhalku road.
Accused Pawan Kumar & Praveen Kumar (Both) S/O Sh. Amarnath R/O Village Haiyor, PO Awahdevi, Tehsil & PS Bhoranj Distt. Hamirpur HP A/P Manshakunj Sec-3 New Shimla, have been arrested in case FIR No. 16/15 Dt. 05.03.2015 U/S 353 341 332 504 34 IPC at PS New Shimla, released on bail by Trial Court.
Two accused namely Ram Pratap S/o Sh. Radhe Shyam R/o Village Shubaka Purawaha, PO Kotia, Tehsil Milkipur, PO Khandasa, Distt. Fezabad, UP and Mohd. Arsad S/o Sh. Bundu Hassan R/o Village & PO Chilkana, Tehsil Nukkar, Distt. Saharanpur, UP have been arrested in Case FIR No. 14/15 U/S 457, 380 IPC at PS East, are further on police remand upto 10.03.2015
Accused Shanker Bahadur S/o Sh. Ram Bahadur R/o Mohrighat, PO & Tehsil Dhung Anchal Rawti, Nepal age 22 yrs has been arrested in case FIR No 16/15 Dt. 06.03.2015 U/S 380 IPC at PS Rohru, sent to judicial remand upto 18.03.2015.
Accused Veer Singh S/o Sh. Lalit R/o Village Shelgan, Kushkot, Distt. Anchal Rawati, Nepal has been arrested in case FIR No. 14/15 Dt. 04.03.15 U/S 457,511 IPC PS Rohru, sent to judicial remand upto 18.03.2015.