1. A Burglary Case FIR No.19/15 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 20.03.2015 U/S 457,380 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Meena Kumari W/o Late Sh. N.L. Kaushal near DAV Public School New Shimla Sec-4 alleging therein that on 20-03-2015 her neighbour Moti Ram informed her that the door of her house is open. When she reached at home and found that the door of house was broken and two gold coin of silver, three wrist watch and one cup of silver was stolen by some unknown person. The case is being investigated by HC Anil Kumar I.O PS New Shimla.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 20/15 has been registered at PS Rohru on today i.e. 21-03-2015 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Balbir Singh S/o Sh Satish kumar R/o Vill Kanda PO Arhal Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla age 23 yrs stated therein that on 20-3-15 he, alongwith others person's were coming back from marriage ceremony in Vehicle No HP01A-4341 and reached near Patsari patrol pump Rohru,n suddenly vehicle rolled down from road apprx. 10/20 feet due to rash and negligent driving of driver Jagdish S/o Chetan R/o Todsa Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla. All 07 persons siting inside the vehicle sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Parkash Chand No 212 I.O. PS Rohru.
3. A Mischief by injury to works of irrigation or by wrongfully diverting water case FIR No 20/15. has been registered at PS New Shimla on today i.e 21-03-2015 U/s 430,504,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Hira Singh S/o Parma Nand R/o Vill Kufridhar (Rajhana) PO Rajhana tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he is working as a blacksmith and his brother Kameshwar wrongfully diverting Public water tab and installed it beside his bathroom and did not allow complainant and his family to collect the water from the public tap and also abusing and threatened him and his family with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh I.O PS New Shimla.
4. During the last 24 hours total 205 vehicles challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challaned compounded =80 and fine realized Rs 29,000/-
1. Accused Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Phanku Ram R/o Village Nantla, PO Jangla, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla has been arrested in Case FIR No. 17/15 Dt. 15.03.15 U/S 454, 380 IPC at PS Chirgaon, is on police remand upto 23.03.2015.
2. Accused Daleep sigh S/O Lt. Sh. Jalam sigh R/O Jhina PO Chambi Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla , Dalip singh @ Papu S/O Joban sigh R/O Tuel Tehsil Chopal, Vishal @ Chotu S/O Sandeep Mehta R/O Jhina, Kundan sigh S/O Jalam sigh R/O Jhina, Sandeep @ Kaku S/O Sh. Joban Dass R/O Tuel, Pradeep Kumar @ Ritu S/O Joban Dass R/O Tuel, Maan sigh S/O Kumbh Dass R/O Tuel , Prince Mohan S/O Sh. Maan sigh R/O Tuel and Nikhil S/O Sh. Sandeep Mehta R/O Jhina PO Chambi ,Tehsil Chopal Distt have been arrested in case FIR No. 14/15 DTD. 12.03.2015 U/S 302, 147, 148, 149, 452, 323, 354, 364, 436, 506, IPC at PS Chopal are sent on Judicial custody by trial court for 15 days.