- Criminal intimidation Case FIR No. 02/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 01.01.15 U/S 504 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Suresh Chand S/o Sh. Ratnu Chand R/o Village Kamah, PO Kyar, Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that one person namely Sohan Lal S/o Sh. Bansi Lal R/o Village Oddi called him on his mobile, abused him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Yogesh, I/O PS Theog.
- An Accident case FIR No. 05/15 is registered at PS West today i.e. on 02.01.2015 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Chanderkant Sharma S/o Sh. Kamlesh Sharma R/o Village & PO Bhumti, Tehsil & PS Arki, Distt. Solan stated in that today he was coming to Shimla from Bhumti in HRTC Bus No. HP-69-2448. About 15/18 passengers were travelling in this bus. When they reached near Hira Nagar, at the same time one Truck No. HP-13B-0230 came rashly towards Shimla and collides with above Bus. About 06/07 passengers sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Lal, I/O PP Jatough.
- A Theft case FIR No 06/15 is registered at PS Dhalli today i.e. on 02.01.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Bhagat Singh Chauhan S/O Lt. Sh. Mohinder Singh Chauhan R/O Paras Cottage opp. D.D Mehta Petrol Pump Sanjauli Shimla-6 alleging therein that during the intervening night of 30/31.12.2014, some unknown person has stolen his Maruti Car No HP-62-0679 parked near Satpal Building Dhingu Mata Mandir road below Military Gate at Sanjauli. The case is being Investigated by HC Daljeet Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
- During last 24 hours Total 141 vehicles challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 10 challaned under Smoking Act. Total challan compounded= 89 and the fine realized Rs. 26,600/-
Two accused Vidhyut Sumta S/o Sh. Satish Sumta R/o Village Talawan (Tikker), PO Pujarli No. 3, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 20 years and Rohit Thakur S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand Thakur R/o Thakur Niwas, Engine Ghar Sanjauli Shimla age 25 year have been arrested in Case FIR No. 283/14 Dt. 30.12.2014 U/S 20,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, today sent to judicial custody.
1. National Highway-22 :- Road leading from Shimla to Rampur is through
2. State Highway Road leading from Shimla to Rohru is through.
3. State Highway Road leading from Shimla to Chopal is blocked near Chambi due