- A case under excise act is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 28-03-2013 U/S 61-1-14 Excise Act on the report of ASI Mohan Lal that during patrolling near Khakher Nala 51 boxes of country liquor and 3 boxes of English Liquor were recovered from a vehicle No HP-66- 3095 from the possession of Sh, Puran Chand S/O Sh Parkesh r/o village kaldale Post Office Kanda Gai Tehsil and PS Anni and wine owner Ranveer Singh s/o Sh Surat Singh Negi R/O Village Hoa PO Dalash tehsil and PS Anni Distt Kullu. Both accused persons have been arrested. This case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Lal I/O CP Sainj.
- A vehicle accident case is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 28-03-2013 U/S 279,337,201, 427 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ramesh Chand S/O Lt Sh Sher Singh R/O Village Chlahrag tehsil and PS Joginder Nager distt Mandi he stated that he is the driver of a Tempo No. HP63C- 1039 . On 27-03-2013 evening. when he was going to Shimla from Bithal and reached near Kanchi mode Narkanda, one truck No HR 68 -7594 Coming from opposite side hit his tempo and the truck rolled down on the road. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the driver of the truck driver. This case is being investigated by ASI Karam Chand I/O CP Sainj.
- A Vehicle THEFT case is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 27.03.2013 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pankaj s/o Sh. Tara Chand vill. Kufri dhar PO. Ghanahatti tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 26.3.2013, he parked his motor cycle HP 52A-2475 Hero Honda in front of Vinay General Store Kufri Dhar. On 27.03.2013. when he reached at kufri Dhar, he found his motor cycle missing from the place of parking.
- A vehicle ACCIDENT case is registered at Police Station West Shimla U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Saravjeet S/O Sh. Balwant Singh R/o near Hawaghar Block No. 7 quarter No. 20 Police Line Kaithu Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 27-03-13 at around 7-15 pm, when he and his friends were walking on road towards Gol-Pahari, they saw a car HP-63-1221 alto rolling down towards police line kaithu. 7 persons namely Ramesh , Ajay ,Dinesh , Sonu, Hukam Chand and Rohit were sitting in that car and all of them sustained injuries.
- A vehicle theft case is registered at Police Station East FIR No. 27/13 dated 27-03-13 u/s 379 ipc on the complaint of Mr. Rakesh Kumar S/O Ram Lok R/O Chaleeli Po Nova Tehsil Sada Bilaspur that he parked is vehicle No. hp 01 b -0239 tata sumo chesis no. 4181017huz938186,engine no.483d147huz723072 near shiv mandir kasumpti on 26-03-13 and some unknown person stole the above vehicle.
- During last 24 hours, 170 vehicles were challaned by shimla police under motor vehicle act for the violation of traffic rules, 12 persons were challaned under COTPA (cigarette and other tobacco product act, 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under M.V. Act and COTPA is Rs. 29,400/-.
- One person Namely Budhi Singh was arrested u/s 107/151 Cr. P.C. by Kumarsain Police who will be produced before the ld. Court within 24 housrs.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
CRIME REPORT 28 MARCH
Posted by @ad at 5:48 PM