1. A THEFT case FIR No. 11/13 is registered at Police Station Kotkhai on 20-03-13 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Satya Prakesh Bsnl Telephone Exchange Deori Khaneti, Teh Kotkhai, alleging therein that at the night of 08-03-13 some unknown person has stolen away 100 pair 100 mtr and 50 pair 100 mtr telephone cable from Vill Barsari to Khaneti. Approximated cost of stolen property is Rs. 40,500/-. Case is being investigated by ASI Om Krishan I/o PS Kotkhai.
2. An OBSTRUCTION IN PUBLIC WAY case FIR No. 42/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 21-03-13 U/S 283 IPC on the report of LHC Sarita I/O PS Dhalli that on 21-03-13 at 08:00 AM during patrolling along with staff near Dhalli Tunnel she found a heap of sand of Ramu S/o Sh. Bhup Singh Kanwar C/o H P Singh Advocate Dhalli, lying on the road, which creating problem to general public and traffic. Case is being investigated by LHC Sarita I/o PS Dhalli.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 43/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 21-03-13 U/S 341, 323, 504, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Surender Kumar S/o Sh. Rikhi Ram VPO Piran via Chail, Junga, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 10-03-13 at 12:30 PM when he was going to purchase some grocery items from the shop persons namely Prakash Chand Verma S/o Sh. Laiq Ram Verma his wife Bimla Verma and his son Shubham wrongfully restrained him and his wife Nirmla. Due to this they sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Prem Singh I/O PP Junga.
4. A NEGLIGENT CONDUCT WITH RESPECT TO FIRE case FIR No 15/13 is registered at Police Station Jubbal on 20-03-13 U/S 285 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Parveen Sagroli S/o Sh. Laiq Ram R/o Vill Dev Nagar, PO Barthata, Teh Jubbal, alleging therein that during the construction work of walls in Vill Devnagar, Sojla Chak near his Apple Orchard through a contractor from IPH Department, laborers of the contractor using fire near his Orchard. The entire apple orchard is burnt due to this fire. Case is being investigated by HC Pyare Lal I/o PS Jubbal.
5. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 48/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 21-03-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kewal Kumar S/o Sh. Himu Ram waiter at Rama Palace Hotel, Choura Maidan, Shimla, alleging therein that today on 21-03-13 when he went to Shimla along with Lekh Raj S/o Sh. Bharat Ram in vehicle Sentro Car No. HP-03-3863 from Peterholf. Lekh Raj was driving the car, near C J Resident suddenly above car hit the railing and fell down. Due to this they both sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Anil I/o PS West.
6. During last 24 hours, 173 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of traffic rules. 06 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Act, 2005). The Total amount of Compounding Fee of Challans under M.V. Act and COTPA is Rs. 38,300/-.
7. One Proclaimed Offender namely Digvijay S/o Sh. Sunder Singh R/o Vill Andri, PO Summer-hill, Teh & Distt Shimla has been arrested in connection with case FIR No. 23/13 U/S 364, 34 IPC.