1. (MISSING) A missing report is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 08-03-13 that on the application of Sh. Sita Ram S/o Sh Bhajnu Ram R/o Vill Kanahal, PO Kedi, Teh Nerwa, Distt Shimla, on 03-03-13 his sister-in-law Smt. Fulma Devi W/o Late Sh. Roop Singh R/o Kanhal went to her paternal place Dharchandna, but did not reach at the destination, he search her at all possible places but could not traced. Her height is 4'4", colour fair, age 45 years and scar on right eye-brow.
2. (RECOVERY) In connection with case FIR NO. 40/13 registered at Police Station Rampur 67 drums of Bituminous approximated cost Rs. 5,28,630/- has been recovered and three persons namely Kailash Chand @ Khadku S/o Sh. Kamlu Ram R/o Vill Kimcha, PO Kushwa, Teh Nirmand, Distt Kullu, Puran Dutt @ Reenu S/o Sh. Hem Chand R/o Vill Gumla, PO Teshan, Teh Kumarsain, Distt Shimla and Rozer Binni Chauhan S/o Sh. Sunder Singh Chauhan R/o VPO Nirath, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla have been arrested.
3. A THEFT cases FIR No. 35/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli SHimla on 07-03-13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Snjeev Sharma S/o Sh. Chuni Lal R/o Puri Cottage, Sanjauli, Shimla, alleging therein that on 04-03-13 he parked his vehicle Maruti Car No. HP-03-0129 on the road. On 07-03-13 he found that some unknown person has stolen away above vehicle. Case is being investigated by HC Yashwent Negi I/O PP Sanjauli.
4. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 36/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 07-03-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Roshan Lal Verma S/o Sh. Dharm Dutt Verma teacher at GMS Mandhri alleging therein that on 07-03-13 at 8:15 AM when he reached the school, children informed me that the locks of the door has been broken, after checking he found that 5 cylinders have been stolen by some unknown person. Case is being investigated by ASI Vijay Kumar I/C PP Sunni.
5. A DISOBEDIENCE TO ORDERS PROMULGATED BY PUBLIC SERVANT case FIR No. 42/13 U/S 188 IPC on the report of HC Ravinder I/O PS Sadar that on 07-03-13 when he was verifying about migrant labors, it comes to notice that some laborer migrant namely Chainu Shek S/o Sh. Vast Shekh C/o LR Verma Vill. Kamyana, PO Poabo, Teh & Distt Shimla and Tek Chand S/o Sh. Parsa Ram R/o VPO Poabo, Teh & Distt Shimla bringing migrant laborers without verifying from local police.
6. A THEFT case FIR No. 20/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 07-03-13 U/S 379 IPC & 25 IT Act on the complaint of Sh. Hari Parkash Gupta JTO BSNL Sanjauli, Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 06/07-03-13 some unknown person has stolen away 100 pairs & 20 pairs cable wire from Nav-Vihar To Horticulture Road.Total Amounts of stolen cable is Rs. 29,895/-.
7. During last 24 hours, 170 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of traffic rules. 09 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Act, 2005). The Total amount of Compounding Fee of Challans under M.V. Act and COPTA is Rs. 29,300/-.