1. A THEFT case FIR No. 16/13 is registered at Police Station Jubbal on 24-03-13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Dharam Singh JE HPSEB Khara Pathar, Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 23/24-03-13 some unknown person has stolen away the copper wire from transformer at Odi near Khara Pathar. Total value of stolen property is Rs. 45000/-. case is being investigated by ASI I/o Raj Kumar PS Jubbal.
2. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 52/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 25-03-13 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the statement of Mani Ram S/o Sh. Kitab Singh R/o Vill Barshol, PO Taklech, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 24-03-13 when he was coming from Kuki to Taklech in vehicle B/camper No. HP-06A-2407 along with Ram Krishan, Geet Ram, Bhai Devi, when they reached near Charku Pani, Taklech above vehicle met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving by driver Chet Ram R/o Khincha (Seri Majhali), Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla. In to this accident Geet Ram and Bhai Devi died on the spot and other sustained injuries. Case in being investigated by HC Mohan Joshi I/O PP Taklech.
3. An ACCIDENT Case FIR No. 53/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 24-03-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Pritam Singh S/o Sh. Ami Chand R/o Vill Loder, PO Ropri, Teh Barsar, Distt Hamirpur, alleging therein that on 24-03-13 at 11:30 AM when he was at old I.S.B.T one vehicle Car Number not known hit him and ran away from the spot, due to which he sustained injury. Case is being investigated by HC bala Ram I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
4. A CHEATING case FIR No. 54/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 24-03-13 U/S 420, 120B IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Daya Ram Gurukul Public School Diggal, VPO Diggal, Teh Nalagarh, Distt Solan, alleging therein that persons namely Rajeev Kumar R/o Chandi, Solan, and Vishal Bhardwaj demand Rs. 2 Lakh to allot him the NIOS Exam Centre. He deposit Rs. 50,000/- on 29-12-11 vide PNB check No. 691195 and Rs. 75000/- on 09-01-12 vide check No. 691482 and remaining amount paid by cash. During inquiry from NIOS office Chandigarh he found that, there is not any allotment related to him. Case is being investigated by ASI Paramjeet I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours, 270 vehicles were challaned by shimla police under motor vehicle act for the violation of traffic rules, 19 persons were challaned under COPTA (cigarette and other tobacco product act, 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under m.v. Act and COTPA is Rs. 56,300/-.