1. A HURT case FIR No. 25/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 25-03-13 U/S 325, 323, 34 IPC on the report of Sh. Hem Chand S/o SH. Dhani Ram R/o Vill Baloh Ghatti, PO Kelwi, Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 24-3-13 at 4:00 PM when he was working in his field then Sita Ram & His wife Sheela Devi came & beat him with stone. Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/c PP Matyana.
2. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 47/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 25-03-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Bhim Singh Chauhan S/o Late Sh. Hari Singh Chauhan R/o Chauhan Niwas near Civil Supply Store, Bhattakuffer, Sanjauli, Shimla, alleging therein that on 25-03-13 his wife informed him that some unknown person has stolen away 1 pair rings gold, 1 pair tops gold, one pair ear rings gold, 1 teek gold, 1 pair ear rings gold & cash Rs. 21000/-. Total approximate value of stolen items is Rs.84000/-. Case is being investigated by ASI Ajit Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
3. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 50/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 25-03-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pardeep Kaundal S/o Late Sh. Bansi Ram R/o Pooja Niwas, Vill Chamrog, PO Taradevi, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 25-03-13 at 9:00 AM when he and his wife reached at home after duty they found that some unknown person has stolen away 1 pair ear rings gold, 1 mangal sutra gold, 2 gold bangles, 1 finger ring gold, gold set and cash Rs. 28000/- from his house. Total value of stolen property is Rs. 378000/-. Cae is being investigated by ASI Mast Ram I/o PS west.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 53/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 26-03-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Yog Raj S/o Sh. Partap Singh R/o Vill Chabri, PO Dhanwali, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 25-03-13 one vehicle tipper No. HP-06A-3564 fell down from the road near Addu Nala. In the above accident persons namely Yog Raj, Sanjay Jishtu sustained injuries. Case in being investigated by ASI Hari Singh I/C PP Nankhari.
5. An ASSAULT ON PUBLIC SERVANT case FIR No. 8/13 is registered at Police Station Chirgaon on 26-03-13 U/S 353, 332 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Dev Raj S/o Sh. Bhajat Chand Secretary GP Jangla, Teh Chirgaon, alleging therein that on 25-03-13 2nd wife of Pittu Ram S/o Kala Ram R/o Vill Nandla, Teh Chirgaon, Birma Devi came to his office and took a copy of family register, on this above Pittu Ram and his wife Smt. Kamla Devi both R/o Vill Nandla, Teh Chirgaon beat him at market Jangla. Case is being investigated by I/o HC Balvir Singh.
6. During last 24 hours, 276 vehicles were challaned by shimla police under motor vehicle act for the violation of traffic rules, 12 persons were challaned under COPTA (cigarette and other tobacco product act, 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under M.V. Act and COTPA is Rs. 63,100/-.