1. A Car No. HP-07-0080 was recovered from Shogi in case FIR No. 16/2013 Dated 26-02-2013 U/S 379 IPC registered at Police Station East, Shimla.
2. A case under NDPS Act is registered at Police Station Dhallin on 110.3.13 U/S 22 of ND&PS Act that on 11.03.13, during Naka at Sanjauli, 83 Shishiya of Rexcof, 2 empty bottles of Rexcof each 100ML, one packet Nitrosun -10 total 113 tablet, 6 Injuction of Zocin, one Dispovan syringe 2ML were recovered from the possession of one Pratap Thakur S/O Lt. Sh. Sant Ram Thakur R/o Vill Ovana PO Pabo Tehsil & Distt Shimla.
3. A vehicle accident case is registered at Police Station Theog on 10/3/13 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mohan Lal S/O Kanshi Ram Village Sheel PO Tiyali Tehsil Theog alleging therein that on 10/3/13, one Pick up no HP62A-0594 met with an accident near Sheegal Tiyali in which Prem Dutt S/O Amba Dutt Village Dalyin Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla sustained. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the driver of vehicle.
4. A case of unlawful restraint is registered at Police Station Rampur on 11-03-2013 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the application of Smt. Narkali W/O Sh. Gayari Ram Vill Nehra PO Bahali Tehsil Rampur Bsr. Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 11-03-2013, when she was going for milking her Cow, Tilak Raj, Sharif ,Rajkumari & Mangali Devi restrained her and beat her.
5. During last 24 hours, 168 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of traffic rules. 02 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Act, 2005). The Total amount of Compounding Fee of Challans under M.V. Act and COPTA is Rs. 19,800/-.