1. A ROITING: Case FIR No. 07/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 13.01.2018 U/S 341,147,149,323,506 IPC on the statement of one woman R/o Vill. Dadesh, PO Shamathla, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, stated therein that She connected a PVC pipe from stream for irrigation her fields. when she found that the pipe has been disconnected from somewhere, she tried to check the pipeline after sometime Inder singh, Ishan, Ritesh Ritu & one lady come there and beaten her with dire consequences. In this incident she sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Sain I/O PS Shimla Kumarsain.
2. WRONGFUL RESTRAINT: Case FIR No. 08/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 13.01.2018 U/S 341,504,506, 34 IPC on the statement of one woman R/o Vill. Dadesh, PO Shamathla, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, stated therein that on dated 13.01.2018 at about 1.30 PM, She alongwith her son Ishan Thakur, Inder Singh & Ritesh Thakur went to repair the pipeline in the same time Sh. Hira Lal & her wife come there and abused and beaten them. The case is being investigated by HC Bhupender I/o PS Kumarsain.
3. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 09/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 13.01.2018 U/S 451,323,506,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Shishu Pal S/o Sh. Dhani Ram R/o Village Bhanoli, PO & Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, HP, stated therein that on dated 13.01.18 at about 8.30 PM when he alongwith his family was slept in his kitchen, two boys of his village namely Aman & Rohit beaten him in his house and threatened them with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Sain I/O PS Kumarsain.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 08/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on dated 14.01.18 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Ashwai Kumar S/O Sh. Pritam Chand R/O Didhiya PO Siual Tehsil Jaswan Distt. Kangra age 24 Year. A/P Junior Draftsman in the office of the Agriculture Garden Department Rohru stated therein that on 13/01/18 at about 09:20 PM he was going to Mahendli from Rohru in car No. HP 10A-4006 with Vikrant Chauhan Forest Guard in MID Himalya, khushvinder and Sultan. When they reached Podital near Mahendli Vikrant lost his control over the car and rolled down from road. In this accident Driver Vikrant, Khushvinder and Sultan died on the spot and Ashwani Kumar sustained injuries on his leg and forehead. This and negligent Driving of Vikrant Chauhan. The Case is being investigated by SI/SHO Ranjeet Singh PS Rohru.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 04/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on dated 13.01.18 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Puran S/O Sh. Gambhar Singh R/O Vill. Navada Sukam Tehsil & Distt. Vardiya Nepal C/O Sh. Jiwan Ranta R/O Vill Gaura PO Dhar Gaura Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP alleged therein that on 13.01.18 at about 07:00 PM he and his owner Jiwan Ranta were going towards Gaura in Vehicle No. HP14A-8171 Ford Ikon and when they reached near Ropru his owner Jiwan Ranta lost control over the vehicle and vehicle rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of his owner Sh. Jiwan Ranta in this accident he and his owner/driver Jiwan Ranta sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Ravinder Kumar I/O PS Rampur.
6. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 06/18 has been registered at PS New Shimla today on dated 14.01.18 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of HHG Hemant Kumar PS New Shimla stated therein that at 8.00 AM when he was on traffic duty, a Bus No. HP 63A-1660 come rashly and hit with the retaining wall at Khalini bifurcation and some passengers sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand I/O PS New Shimla.
7. During last 24 hours 254 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 71, fine realized Rs. 27,000/- and 20 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,000/-.
1. Accused i) Rajnish S/o Sh. Megh Nath R/o Village Battu, PO Seema, PO Seema, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 28 years and ii) Desh Raj S/o Sh. Vipan Lal R/o Village & PO Seema Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 09/18 Dt. 12.01.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, are remanded in Police custody upto 15.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.