1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 09/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 23.01.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of Insp. Manish Chaudhary, SHO PS Rampur alleging therein that on 22.01.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff, one vehicle HP06A-0810 stopped by them for checking near Brow Bridge and recovered 39 Boxes of Country Liquor Marka Una No-1 from above Vehicle under the possession of driver Anil Negi S/O Sh. Ram Dass R/o Village Kori PO Dhar-Gaura Tehsil Rampur, Shimla. Case is being investigating by Insp./SHO PS Rampur.
2. During last 24 hours 277 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 163, fine realized Rs. 59,500/-, 25 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,500/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused Bhup Singh S/o Late Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o Vill Shalot (Tos) PO Koti Teshil and Distt. Shimla age 62 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 11/18 dated 12-01-2018 u/s 379 IPC and 32,33,41,42 Indian forest act at PS Dhalli today further remanded in Police custody upto 24.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Javed Ali S/O Julfukar Ali R/O Village Joa PS & Teh. Budhana Distt Mujhffarnagar (U.P) arrested in case FIR No. 10/18 Dt. 20-01-2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Rorhu today remanded in judicial custody for 10 days upto 01-02-2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Ramesh Singh s/o Sh. Beli Ram R/o Village & PO Bagankot Teh. Mahor Distt. Reasi J&K age 29 years, arrested in case FIR No. 132/17 Dt. 21.11.2017 U/S 302 IPC at PS Kotkhai, is remanded in Police custody upto 27.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.