Today on 27.01.2018, an unidentified male dead body, found near Jeori in the jurisdiction of PS Jhakri. The autopsy of dead body has been conducted at MG MSC Khaneri and kept in mortuary for identification.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 12/18 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 27.01.2018 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Palvinder Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Harvinder Singh R/o Village & PO Mashobra, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, HP stated therein that on 26.01.2018 at about 09-00 PM, he was going towards Chandigarh in Truck No. HP06A-2114. As he reached near New Nirsu, at the same time one Motorcycle No. HP06A-2686 came rashly from Dutt Nagar side and collide with above Truck. In this accident, Motorcycle Rider namely Pune Ram S/o Sh. Lajji Ram R/o Village Nauni (Nohra) PO Urtoo Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 24 years died on the spot and tow persons namely Dola Ram & Karan Negi sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Garib Dass, I/O PS Rampur.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 06/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa today on 27.01.2018 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the rukka of ASI Gurdev Singh, I/O PS Nerwa alleging therein that on 26.01.2018 at about 07-30 PM, one Alto Car No. UK07BY-5898 met with an accident near Sangroti Nala and rolled down 100 mtrs. from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Bhavesh @ Ravi S/o Lt. Sh. Sohan Singh R/o Village Shirguldhar PO Kaidi Tehsil Nerwa Distt. Shimla, age 23 years. In this accident, driver Bhavesh @ Ravi above and Virender S/O Sh Neem Bhahadur Vill Rana kiyar PO Kedi Tehsil Nerwa Distt Shimla age 20 years, died on the spot and one person namely Suresh @ Chhotu S/o Sh. Ram Singh R/o Village Dawada PO Kaidi Tehsil Nerwa, Shimla, age 20 years, sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Gurdev Singh, I/O PS Nerwa.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 24/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 27.01.2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Joginder Sing I/O PS Dhalli alleging therein that today on 27.01.2018 at about 02-30 AM, two vehicles bearing No. DL1CU-6593 Kwid & HP52A-7009 skid from the road due to ice frozen & rolled down near Dawat Hotel, Dhalli due to rash and negligent driving of drivers of above vehicles. In this accident Jyoti Raj Ditya, Utkarsh, Ujjwal, Vivek, Sahitya, Kapil, Aakash Verma and Manoj sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Joginder Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
5. AN ATTEMPT TO MURDER: Case FIR No. 23/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 26.01.2018 U/S 341, 307, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Nok Ram S/o Late Sh. Molak Ram R/o Vill Katali PO Gumma Tehsil Sunni age 40 years stated therein that on 26.01.2018 at about 04-30 PM when he alongwith his wife and Nepali labourer were working in his field, at the same time his uncle Inder Singh, his son Gagan came to his field and beaten him with sticks and threatened him with dire consequences. Subsequently, Gagan hit on his head with sharp weapon with the intention to kill him. The case is being investigated by ASI Krishan Lal I/C PP Mashobra.
6. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 17/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 26.01.2018 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. R.P.S. Sidhu O/o DGM, SJVNL, Shanan, Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 11/12.01.2018, some unknown person has stolen away his Maruti Esteem Car bearing registration No. HP03B-0868, parked near his house at Surjeet Sadan. The case is being investigated by HC Rameshwar, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
7. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 20/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 26.01.2018 U/S 147, 149, 323, 504, 506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Tarun S/o Sh. Devinder Jeet A/P working in Hundey Show Room, Chintpurni, Kachighati, Shimla alleging therein that on 26.01.2018, his brother namely Pushpender was surrounded by 5/6 persons namely Yashpal Joshi, Mohan Joshi, Pummy Joshi, Paritosh Joshi, Saurav & Kaku in front of his shop & beaten him with wooden/iron rods. On this, when he came out from his, they also beaten him brutally and threatened them with dire consequences and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram, I/O PS West.
8. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 21/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 26.01.2018 U/S 147, 148, 149, 323, 504 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Yashpal Joshi S/o Lt. Sh. Dhani Ram Joshi R/o Joshi Bhawan, Kachighati, Shimla alleging therein that on 26.01.2018, his neighbourer house owner, his wife & sister were abusing him since morning, but he ignore it. At about 12-30 PM, Pushpender, Rinku alongwith 8 another peoples & 2 ladies come towards his house and beaten his brother Pawan, Rishav with rods or Base bat, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Kiran Kumar, I/O PS Shimla West.
9. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 12/18 has been registered at PS Rohru u/s 353 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajinder Sharma RM HRTC Depo. Rohru alleging therein that today one person namely Anil Kumar driver of Vikhta travel bus No. HP63C-0362 manhandled the driver namely Sh. Parveen Kumar of HRTC bus No. HP66-1341 at Seema and obstructed him to perform his duty. The case is being investigated by HC Aashish Kumar PS Rohru.
10. During last 24 hours 150 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 97, fine realized Rs. 57,000/-, 29 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,100/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act & fine realized Rs. 7,500/-
1. Accused Ramesh Singh s/o Sh. Beli Ram R/o Village & PO Bagankot Teh. Mahor Distt. Reasi J&K age 29 years, arrested in case FIR No. 132/17 Dt. 21.11.2017 U/S 302 IPC at PS Kotkhai, is remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Yashpal Joshi S/o Lt.Sh. Dhani Ram Jhoshi R/o Village Joshi Bhawan P.O. Kachighati Tara Devi Teh. & Distt Shimla, Age 57 year, ii) Pawan Joshi S/o Lt. Sh. Dhani Ram R/o Joshi Bhawan Kachighati Teh. & Distt Shimla, age 53 year. and iii) Rishabh @ Kaku S/o Sh. Pyare Lal R/o Thakur Niwas Kachighati Teh. & Distt Shimla, Age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 Dt. 26.012018 U/S 147,149,323,504,506 IPC PS Shimla West, are being produced before Ld. Court.
3. Accused Krishan Singh S/o Sh. Lal Singh R/o Village Sahtola PO & PS Bayaldhara, Distt. Salyan, Anchal Rapti, Nepal, Age 29 years A/P C/o Ajay Thakur, R/o Village Kanaina Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 15/18 Dt. 25.01.2018 U/S 457 380 511 323 IPC at PS Sadar, is remanded in Police Custody upto 29.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.