1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 08/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 23.01.2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rakesh S/O Sh. Rati Ram R/O Village Garah PO Nerwa Tehsil Nerwa District Shimla HP stated therein that one vehicle No. HP52B-7077 Pick-Up met with an accident near Dhabas due to rash and negligent driving of Sanjeev S/O Sh. Prem Singh R/O Village Jaral Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla. In this accident, two persons sustained injured. The case is being investigated by HC Ankush Rana, I/O PS Chopal.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 06/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 23.01.2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Puni Lal S/O Sh. Devnu Ram R/o Village & PO Sheel Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 23.01.2018 at about 04:10 PM, he was coming to home. On the way, he took lift in Car No. HOP10B-1558, driven by Saurabh S/O Sh. Pre Prajash Pirta village. Jhalri PO Deem Tehsil Jubbal, who was coming with his parents. At about 04:30 PM, when they reached near Village Deem, above car met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Saurabh and rolled down 50/60 feet from the road into deep ditch, sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath I/O PS Jubbal.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 18/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 24.01.2018 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Ms. Shallu D/o Sh. Sadhu Ram R/o Village & PO Shilla Tehsil Poanta Sahib District Sirmaur, A/P student in HP University, Shimla stated therein that she is residing as a tenant in the house of Sudama Sharma at Sangati, Shimla. On 23.01.2018, she alongwith her friends Ms. Suman D/o Sh. Dumand Singh R/o Village Mathyana, PO Gawali, Tehsil Shillai, Sirmaur and Pankaj S/o Sh. Sunder Singh R/o Shillai, Sirmaur was going to Lower Summerhill. At about 06-00 PM, one vehicle No. HP07C-2992 (Scorpio) came rashly with negligent driving and hit her friend Suman and run away from the spot. In this accident, her friend Ms. Suman, sustained injuries to her. The case is being investigated by HC Mehar Singh, I/O PP Summer Hill.
4. A FIRE INCIDENT: Case FIR No. 15/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 23.01.2018 U/S 285,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajeshwer Kumar, Forest Guard, Beat Sainj, Kumarsain alleging therein that on 23.01.2018, Fire incident took place in Sainj Forest. On this, he alongwith Chowkidar and villagers reached at Kofri and found that four persons namely Devinder S/o Sh. Amar Chand, Rakesh S/O Chiter Singh Nepali, Vikas S/O Vinod and Desh Raj Nepali were set a fire in the above forest. The case is being investigated by HC Bupender Singh, I/O PP Sainj.
5. During last 24 hours 134 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 73, fine realized Rs. 27,800/-, 17 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,700/- and 02 Challaned under Mining Act & fine realized Rs. 15,000/-.
1. On 24.01.2018, Deceased Ravi Bhandari C/o Sh. Raman Sharma R/o Village Kundli Shwala Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla, age 40/45 years found dead near Apple Crown, NH Road Kotkhai. During preliminary enquiry, it seems that deceased has died due to cold & consumption of alcohol. The dead body shifted to CHC Kotkhai for further legal proceeding.
2. On 24.01.2018, Deceased Vijay (Nepali) C/o Sh. Gagnesh R/o Village Dansar PO Mahori Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 25/28 years found dead in orchard near Mahori in the jurisdiction of PS Theog, due to consumption of alcohol. Proceeding U/S 174 Cr.PC is being conducted by ASI Prushotam Chand, I/C PP Chhaila.
1. Accused Bhup Singh S/o Late Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o Vill Shalot (Tos) PO Koti Teshil and Distt. Shimla age 62 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 11/18 dated 12-01-2018 u/s 379 IPC and 32,33,41,42 Indian Forest Act at PS Dhalli today released on bail, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ramesh Singh s/o Sh. Beli Ram R/o Village & PO Bagankot Teh. Mahor Distt. Reasi J&K age 29 years, arrested in case FIR No. 132/17 Dt. 21.11.2017 U/S 302 IPC at PS Kotkhai, is remanded in Police custody upto 27.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.