1. An ND & PS Act Case FIR No. 02/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on dated 06.01.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act & 192, 196 MV Act on the rukka of SI Kamlesh, SHO PS Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that on 06.01.2018 at 03-30 AM, during patrolling alongwith staff, he found that a Car was parked on the centre of the road at Chopal Bazar. Driver of above car namely Arun Negi S/o Sh. Mahender Singh Negi R/o Kanwar Niwas, Ward No. 2, ITI, Solan, HP, age 25 years was failed to produce the RC & insurance of car. During the search, 17 Gram Charas also recovered from his possession. The accused has been released by issuing a notice U/S 41A Cr.PC. The case is being investigated by SI Kamlesh, SHO PS Chopal.
2. A Trespass case FIR No. 02/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 06-01-2018 u/s 451, 427, 504, 506 IPC on the statement of Smt. Hem Prabha D/o Late Sh. Gulab Singh R/o VPO Jhagtan, Tehsil Jubbal, Distt Shimla alleging therein that she has wedded with Anil Kumar R/o VPO Giltari, in the year, 2007 but they have not good relation with each other. She is residing at her parents house since, 2012. On 05.01.2018 at about 6.30 PM her husband Anil Kumar come there (in-laws house) where he abused and threatened her with dire consequences. He also broken the window frame. The case is being investigated by HC Gopal Singh I/O PP Saraswati Nagar, PS Jubbal.
3. A Theft case FIR NO. 08/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 06-01-2018 u/s 379 IPC on the statement of Sh. Yadvinder Sharma S/o Sh. Roop Chand Sharma R/o Nirmal Roop Sadan, Sangti, Sanjauli, Shimla-6 alleged therein that on 05.01.2018 at about 9.15 PM he parked his car No. HP 52A-1281 WagonR Near Gol Tank HB Colony Sanjauli, Shimla-6 and on dated 06.01.2018 at about 10.40 AM when he checked his car he saw that window glass of his car was broken and the cylinder of his sister which was kept in the Dicky of his car was also stolen by some unknown person. The case is being investigated by HC Parma Nand I/O PS Dhalli.
4. A Theft Case FIR No 02/2018 has been registred at PS Jhakri on dated 06-01-2018 u/s 380 IPC on the statement of Sh Ganesh Dutt S/O Sh. Bhim Sain R/O VPO Haryal Tehsil & Distt. Pathankot age 55 yrs. A/P J.E Civil HQ 759 Jeori alleging therein that on dated 06-01-2018 when he reached his quarter HQ 759 for inspection who have allotted to him for residential purpose, alongwith his supervisor, Mait Raju, he found that some unknown person stolen his ceiling fan, exhaust fan, wash basin, cistern-2 from his quarter. Case is being investigating by HC Jagdish Kumar No 209 I/O PP Jeori.
5. During last 24 hours 284 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 75 fine realized Rs. 44,300/- and 15 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 16,00/-.
1. Accused Bharat Singh S/o Sh. Dhan Singh R/o Downdale P.O. Phagli Tehsil & Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 21 Yrs, 2. Himanshu Hans S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Mansa Cottage Near Nursing College Annadale Tehsil & Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 20 Yrs arrested in Case FIR No. 06/18 Dated 04.01.2018 U/S 41,42 IF Act, 379,34 IPC P.S. West Shimla remanded in Police Custody up to 08-01-2017 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Bimla Devi w/o Bablu working as a labourer at Gadsari in the orchard of Mohinder Singh R/o Vill Kui Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 01/18 Dt. 03.01.18 U/S 302 IPC at PS Chirgaon remanded in Police custody upto 08-01-2017 by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Arun Negi S/o Sh. Mahender Singh Negi R/o Kanwar Niwas, Ward No. 2, ITI, Solan, HP, age 25 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 02/18 dated 06.01.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act & 192, 196 MV Act at PS Chopal and is being produced before Ld. Court.
4. Accused Yogesh Sood S/o Sh. Banarsi Dass R/o Village Mohari Deed, PO Mohari, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla. age 60 years arrested in case FIR No. 03/18 Dt. 02.01.2018 u/s 336, 427 IPC & Sec. 4 The Explosive Act at PS Theog is remanded in Police Custody by the Ld. Court upto 08-01-2017.