1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 05/18 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 07.01.2018 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 185 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Ajay Sharma S/o Sh. Jag Mohan Sharma R/o Chandola Niwas, below Shandil Niwas, Kanlog Shimla A/P running a dhaba at Khalini Nala Shimla stated therein that on 07.01.2018 at about 06-15 PM, one HRTC Bus No. HP63A-4915 driven by Jeet Singh, came rashly from ISBT and hit the vehicles No. HP51B-9999 (Bus), HP01A-5675 (Car) & HP51B-0265 (school Bus), parked on the roadside near his dhaba. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash, I/O PS New Shimla.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 06/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 07.01.2018 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Pooja W/o Sh. Vinod Kalanta R/o Village Deodhi, PO Pekha, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla stated therein that on 07.01.2018, she alongwith her son Anchit & her nephews/niece Aarush & Neha were coming to home in Alto Car No. HP10-8834 driven by her Brother-in-law Devender. At about 06-00 PM, when they reached near Poditaal near Sabji Mandi Rohru, at the same time a Pick-Up No. HP10B-6442, driven by Harshad Thakur S/o Sh. Devender Singh R/o Village Shallan, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla came rashly with negligent driving & hit their car. In this accident, they all alongwith Pick-Up driver, sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Amit Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
3. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 03/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 07.01.2018 U/S 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pradeep Kumar S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Village Bayen-Ka-Nala, PO Poabo, Tehsil Shimla, age 27 years stated therein that in the intervening night of 06/07.01.2018, some unknown person has broken the rear glass of his car No. HP03-4198(Temp), parked near Oakland Tunnel, Shimla and stolen away his Double Barrel Gun, Music System & one spare tyre etc. The case is being investigated by HC Daljeet, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
4. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 09/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 07.01.2018 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Surender Chauhan S/o Sh. Dhani Ram Chauhan R/o Chauhan Niwas, near Manohar Bhawan, Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that some unknown person has broken the door locks of his house in between 02.01.2018 to 07.01.2018 when he alongwith his family was went to his native place at Himari and stolen away one LED 32” & some utensils of Bronze & Brass. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh, I/O PP Sanjauli, Shimla.
5. AN ATTEMPT TO THEFT: Case FIR No. 10/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 08.01.2018 U/S 379, 511 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Deviner Pal S/o Sh. Rajveer Pal R/o Village Rattanpur PO Mohakumpur, Tehsil & PS Bajoli, Distt. Bandayu A/P working as Watchman in Smt. Priyanka Gandhi Bungalow at Chharabra alleging therein that on the intervening night of 07/08.01.2018 at about 01-40 AM, 3/4 persons attempt to theft the Electric Transformer installed outside the above bungalow. The case is being investigated by HC Satvinder Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
6. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 04/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar today on 08.01.2018 U/S 420, 467, 468, 471, 120B IPC on the complaint of Sh. Jagdish Sharma, A/P District Treasury Office, District Shimla alleging therein that one person namely Lt. Sh. Jaggan Nath was withdrawing his pension from PPO A/c No. 110802904. On 07.12.2017, an unknown person produced the live certificate of Sh. Jaggan Nath, age 69 years in District Treasury office Shimla. Subsequently, when he confirmed telephonically from the Governor Secretariat, he came to know that Sh. Jaggan Nath had died on 20.04.2014. Above unknown person has produced the forged live certificate of deceased pensioner and fraudulently & dishonestly withdrawn the amounting to Rs. 4,76,418/- from deceased account .
7. During last 24 hours 181 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 60 fine realized Rs. 26,300/- and 20 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,000/-.
On 07.01.2018, an unidentified male deadbody of Nepali person, age about 25 years found near opposite side of Court Complex below Rohru-Hartkoti Road in the jurisdiction of PS Rohru. During preliminary enquiry, it seems that above person has been died due to fell down from hillock. After autopsy, dead body has been kept in mortuary at CH Rohru for identification.
1. Accused i) Bharat Singh S/o Sh. Dhan Singh R/o Downdale P.O. Phagli Tehsil & Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 21 Yrs & ii) Himanshu Hans S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Mansa Cottage Near Nursing College Annadale Tehsil & Distt. Shimla HP, Age 20 Yrs arrested in Case FIR No. 06/18 Dated 04.01.2018 U/S 41,42 IF Act, 379,34 IPC P.S. West Shimla, today remanded in judicial custody for 14 days by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Yogesh Sood S/o Sh. Banarsi Dass R/o Village Mohari Deed, PO Mohari, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla. age 60 years arrested in case FIR No. 03/18 Dt. 02.01.2018 u/s 336, 427 IPC & Sec. 4 The Explosive Act at PS Theog, today remanded in judicial custody for 14 days by the Ld. Court.