1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 02/18 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 03-01-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise act on the rukka OF ASI Chaman Lal Negi I.O PS Nankhari Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 03-01-2018 on the secret information he raided the house of Parkash Chand S/o Pyare Lal R/o Aadarsh Nagar Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla and recovered 48 bottles of country liquor. The case is being investigated by ASI Chaman Lal Negi I.O. PS Nankhari.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No. 04/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 03-01-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Bhagirath Sharma I/C PP alleging therein that when he alongwith staff was on Patrolling at Shekhalnala one person namely Vishal Thakur Nepali S/O Bir Bhadur R/O Bitamod ward No.5. Tehsil Sansari Distt. Jhappa Anchal Mechi A/P Labourer Rajender Janartha R/O Kayar Bashlog PO Pujarli No.4 intercepted by him and recovered 8 Bottles of country liquor. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagirath Sharma I/C PP Tikker PS Rohru.
3. A Cheating case FIR No. 01/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 03-01-2018 u/s 420 IPC on the complaint of Krishan Lal S/o Late Sh. Dila Ram R/o Vill Kanera PO Patta Tehsil and Distt. Solan alleging therein that Sh. Sant Ram and Chet Ram both S/o Sh. Kapuru Ram R/o Vill Kenera PO Patta Barori Tehsil and Distt. Solan had produced forged document of birth to their department and got undue benefits deliberately and fraudulently to cheat the department.
4. A Murder case FIR No. 01/18 Dt. 03.01.18 U/S 302 IPC PS Chirgaon has been registered on the statement of Sh. Bablu S/o Sh. Jai Ram Nepali C/o Sh. Ved Prakash Ro Village Gumma, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that his brother-in-law namely Bablu have two daughters namely Anshika & Divya. On 03.01.2018 at about 02-00 PM, his daughter namely Divya, age 3 years went to jungle with her step-mother namely Bimla, where Divya become unconscious and sustained injuries on her face. On this, he alongwith her father brought her to CHC Sandasu, where doctor declared her brought dead and found some beaten marks on her body. He has doubt that her step mother Bimla Devi beaten her brutally due to which Divya sustained injuries and died. The case is being investigated by ASI Suresh Kumar, I/O PS Chirgaon.
5. A Forest Act case FIR No. 06/18 has been registered at PS West today on 04-01-2018 u/s 41,42 IF Act and 379,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Anand Kishor Dy. Ranger Lal Pani Block Chaura Maidan Rang Urban Division Shimla alleging therein that today on 04-01-2018 at about 02-30 AM Kali Ram watchmen at Lalpani nursery with the help of local people caught 02 persons with pick up No. HP27A-0721 who were stolen the Devdar slipper from Lalpani nursery and one person run away from the spot.
6. A Rioting case FIR No. 07/18 has been registered at PS West today on 04-01-2018 u/s 147,452,323,506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajneesh Thakur S/o Sh. Surinder Singh R/o Vill Shullu PO Rodi Tehsil Shimla A/P security Guard HDFC Bank branch Totu Bazar stated therein that today at about 09-00 AM one vehicle No. HP63-5519 was parked out side the gate of Bank when he asked for removal of Vehicle the son of car owner started abusing and beaten him. Subsequently Dinesh Gupta, Kamlesh, Aadarsh and Abhishek Gupta came there and started beaten him . When he went inside the bank they also illegally entered into the bank and again beaten him and threatened with dire consequences.
7. An Accident case FIR No. 04/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 04.01.2018 u/s 279,337,427 IPC on the statement of Smt. Sapna Devi w/o Sh Harish Kumar R/o Vill. Kradi (Digadhar) PO. Kumarsain Distt Shimla stated therein that today at about 11.00 AM one tipper No. HP30A-1900 came rashly and negligently from rahu side and hit her house. In this accident driver Deepak Bhardwaj sustained injuries and house of the complainant damaged. The case is being investigated by HC Susheel Kumar I.O PS Kumarsain.
8. An Accident case FIR No. 03/18 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 04-01-2018 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pardeep Verma BDC Chairman Basantpur Block stated therein that today at about 07-30 AM one car No. HP 31C-2398 met with an accident near Badmen Dhar due to rash and negligent driving of driver Mohan Lal working as driver in HRTC. In this accident Driver Mohan Lal and Ghanshyam sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Dilu Ram I.O PS Sunni.
9. An Accident case FIR No. 01/18 has been registered at PS Kupvi on 03-01-2018 u/s 279,337,304A IPC on the the statement of Sh. Jagdish Kumar S/o Sh. Shyam Singh R/O Village Dholat P.O Charoli Tehsil Kupvi Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 03-01-18 at about 2:30PM when he was going to Kulag with Dvr. Dhaju Ram, Pyaru, & Diwan in Tracktor and reached near Kulag tracktor met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Dvr. Dhaju Ram. In this accident Dvr. Dhaju Ram died on the spot and 2 persons namely Diwan and Pyru sustained injuries. This case is being investigated by ASI Subhash Chand Sharma I.O PS Kupvi.
1. Accused Bharat Singh S/o Sh. Dhan Singh R/o Downdale P.O. Phagli Tehsil & Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 21 Yrs, 2. Himanshu Hans S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Mansa Cottage Near Nursing College Annadale Tehsil & Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 20 Yrs have been arrested in Case FIR No. 06/18 Dated 04.01.2018 U/S 41,42 IF Act, 379,34 IPC P.S. West Shimla and is being produced before Ld. Court.
2. Accused Bimla Devi w/o Bablu working as a labourer at Gadsari in the orchard of Mohinder Singh R/o Vill Kui Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 01/18 Dt. 03.01.18 U/S 302 IPC at PS Chirgaon and is being produced before Ld. Court.