1. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 11/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 18.01.2018 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kamal Kumar S/o Sh. Bhima Nand R/o Village Dared, PO Anandpur Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 18.01.2018 at about 10-00 AM, when he was going to work in his land, on the way Krishan Kumar alongwith his wife & Son obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand, I/O PS Shimla West.
2. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 12/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 18.01.2018 U/S 147, 148, 149, 323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Suraj Thakur S/o Sh. Kishan Thakur R/o Village Dared PO Anandpur Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 29 years stated therein that his neighbourer namely Kamal Kumar is constructing a retaining wall adjoining to his house. His father Kishan Kumar asked Kamal Kumar to stop the work. On this, Kamal Kumar scuffled with his father. When he reached on the spot and tried to release his father from his grip, at the same time Bhima Nand, Lalit, Ravinder, Ashish & Pramod also came there and beaten them brutally with wooden/iron sticks, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Surjeet Singh, I/O PS Shimla West. Mischief by fire or explosive substance with intent to destroy house
3. A MISCHIEF BY FIRE WITH INTENT TO DESTROY HOUSE: Case FIR No. 10/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 18.01.2018 U/S 436 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pawan Kumar S/o Sh. Suresh Chand R/o Village Bharmoli PO Shivaan Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla HP that on the intervening night of 17/18.01.2018, some unknown person has put his house on fire with intention to destroy it. Due to fire, the approximate value of destroyed property is Rs. 50/60 thousands. The case is being investigated by ASI Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Kumarsain.
4. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 16/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 17.01.2018 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sudesh Kumar S/o Sh. Mohan Singh R/o Village & PO Barthata Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla, HP alleging therein that on the intervening night of 08/09.01.2018, some unknown person has stolen away his Maruti Car No. HP10B-2256 alongwith all documents, parked outside his flat at Housing Board Colony Sanjauli Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 314 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 149, fine realized Rs. 49,500/-, 20 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,000/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act & fine realised Rs. 5,000/-.
1. Accused i) Ram Krishan S/o Sh. Ghanshyam R/o Village & PO Gumma, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla and ii) Bala Ram S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Village Kothi, PO Himari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 12/18 Dt. 14.01.2018 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, further remanded in Police custody upto 19.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.