- An ND&PS Act case FIR No. 09/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 20-01-17 U/S 20 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Hem Raj I/C PP Matiyana alleging therein that today he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty toward GadahKufar. During patrolling he received a secret information of Charas and stopped the Pvt. Bus (Sharma travels) No.HP62-1920 at Kuindal Curve GadahKufare. During searched he recovered 51 gm. charas from the possession of Pardeep Sharma S/o Sh. Gopal Sharma ( Dvr. of bus) R/o Vill Bachlon PO Bharana Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Hem Raj I/C PP Matiyana.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 08/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 18.01.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Fagu (Theog) alleging therein that on 18.01.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Raj Gaj R/o Village Juggad PO Shatlai Tehsil & Distt. Shimla apprehended by him alongwith 12 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marka Himachal Orange. The case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Fagu.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 17/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 20.01.2018 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the rukka of ASI Sukesh Kumar, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla alleging therein that one Mahindra Pick-Up No. HP77-0010 met with an accident near Housing Board Colony and rolled down 60/70 feet from the road due to rash and negligent driving of Naval Kishor. In this accident, two persons namely Naval Kishore S/o Sh. Uday Singh Rana R/o Village Tegla PO Khashdhar Tehsil Chirgaon Distt. Shimla, Brijesh Thakur S/o Sh. Daleep Singh Rana R/o Village Khakrola Tehsil Rampur, Shimla sustained injuries & Vikram Thakur S/o Sh. Mahaveer Singh R/o Village Khanola PO Summerkot, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla died. The case is being investigated by ASI Sukesh Kumar, I/O PS Dhalli Shimla.
- A FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 03/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 19.01.2018 U/S 379 IPC & 32, 33 The Indian Forest Act on the complaint of Range Forest Officer Kotkhai stated therein that 13 trees of Deodar (Cedar) found cut/uprooted at Tharmla Forest Area in Himri Beat and theft by some unknown person. The case is being investigated by ASI Rameshwar Singh, I/O PS Kotkhai.
- During last 24 hours 254 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 118, fine realized Rs. 42,500/- and 08 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 800/-.
- Accused i) Ram Krishan S/o Sh. Ghanshyam R/o Village & PO Gumma, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla and ii) Bala Ram S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Village Kothi, PO Himari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 12/18 Dt. 14.01.2018 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, remanded in Judicial custody upto 23.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Singh Bahadur S/o Tul Bahadur R/o Vill. Dogra PO & Tehsil Gakakot Disttt. Jagarkot Anchal beri Nepal at present c/o Lokinddr Sharma R/o Jaigarh PO & Tehsil Chopal District Shimla, age 40 years, arrested in case FIR No. 04/18 Dt. 18.01.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Chopal, is being produced before the Ld. Court.
- Accused Bhup Sing S/o Late Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o Vill Shalot (Tos) PO Koti Teshil and Distt. Shimla age 62 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 11/18 dated 12-01-2018 u/s 379 IPC and 32,33,41,42 Indian forest act at PS Dhalli is being produced before the Ld. Court.
- Accused Pardeep Sharma S/o Sh. Gopal Sharma R/o Vill Bachlon PO Bharana Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 09/17 dated 20-01-17 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Theog is being produced before the Ld. Court.
Today deceased Prem Raj @ Guddu S/O Lt. Sh. Jai Singh R/o Jharag Teh Rohru age 42 years A/P Clerk in Tehsil office Jangla found dead in his quarter at Prithvi Raj building near Tehsil office Chirgaon. The autopsy of deceased has been conducted at CHC Sandasu & dead body has been handed over to his family members. The Proceeding U/S 174 CrPc. is being carried out by SI/SHO Babu Ram.
Today a fire incident took place at Gumma, Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla in the top floor of building of Rohit Chauhan S/o Late Sh. Om Parkash VPO Gumma Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla due to electric short circuit. In this incident top floor of building burnt totally due to fire and burnt household articles also.