1. AN ACCIDENT: A case FIR No. 05/18 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 12.01.2018 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Karan Kumar S/o SH. Ramesh Kumar R/o Village Darlamore, Tehsil Arki, District Solan, age 20 years stated therein that on 11.01.2018 at about 10-30 PM, a Maruti Alto Car No. HP62D-0132 met with an accident near village Ualli and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Sh. Rishav S/o Lal Chand R/o Nav Bahar Shimla. In this accident, driver Rishav alongwith 5 persons namely Gaurav S/o Diwan Singh R/o Ochhghat, Solan, age 22 years, Karan Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Village & PO Darlaghat, Solan, age 20 years, Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Dharampal R/o Village & PO Darlaghat, Solan, age 26 years, Vivek S/o Sh. Bali Ram R/o 1703, New Prem Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab & Shubham S/o Sh. Niram Dass R/o Bharada, Sunni, age 23 years, sustained injuries.
2. AN ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 08/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 11.01.2018 U/S 336, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajender Kumar S/o Sh. Pat Ram R/o Village Dhari, PO Dhari, Tehsil Shoghi, Shimla stated therein that he is posted as Mechanic in HRTC Unit No. 2 at Dhalli. On 11.01.2018, Incharge, Local Bus Stand Shimla asked him to check the Bus No. HP63-3124. On this, he asked the driver of Bus No. HP66-1331 to park the Bus in parallel of above Bus, so that battery could be connecting with Bus No. HP66-1331. He was connecting the wire and asked driver Jagdish Kumar for paddling the self of break down Bus No. HP63-3124. On this, driver Jagdish Kumar negligently peddling the self from outside the Bus, and the bus moved ahead and driver Jagdish Kumar pressed between above two buses, caused sustained injuries to him. This incident caused due to negligent act of driver Jagdish Kumar.
3. During last 24 hours 216 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 95, fine realized Rs. 39,900/-, 21 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,500/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act & Fine Realized Rs. 7500/-
1. On 11.01.2018, a Nepali person, age about 25/30 years has committed suicide by hanging himself with tree in the forest under the jurisdiction of PS Jubbal. The dead body shifted to CH Jubbal for further legal proceeding.
2. On 11.01.2018, Deceased Harish Bahadur Bisht S/o Dev Bahadur R/o Huklapanta, Nagar Palika-1, Bansaha, Nepal A/P working as labourer with Sh. Suresh S/o Mast Ram R/o Village Jujhar, PO Pulbahal, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age about 28 years, who was working as labourer at Pulbahal, has been died near Village Jawag due to fell down from hillock. The dead body has been shifted to IGMC Shimla for further legal proceeding.