1. An Accident case FIR No. 01/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 05-01-2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bir Chand S/o Sh. Sagru R/o Panu P.O. Devidhar Tehsil Chirgaon alleging therein that he alongwith family member Smt. Jai Devi (wife), Dhampi Devi (sister), Smt. Sarita and her two children Pankaj and Neha and baby Vanshika were coming from Shimla in vehicle No. HP10A-9055 Bolero camper driven by driver Naveen Kumar. At about 5.30 PM when they reached near Dhar Dhochi vehicle met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving by driver Naveen and rolled down from the road. In this accident all of them sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh I/O PS Jubbal.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No. 04/18 has been registered at PS Suuni on 05-01-2018 u/s 39 HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Manohar Lal I/O P.S. Sunni alleging therein that on 05-1-18 at 4.30 PM he was patrolling duty alongwith staff towards Mandri Teh Sunni. During patrolling he intercepted one person namely Randheer Singh s/o Sh Khem Raj R/o Vill Dishti Teh Sunni Distt. Shimla and recovered 12 bottles country liquor. The case is being investigated by ASI Manohar Lal I/O PS Sunni.
3. An Excise Act case FIR No. 06/18 has been registered at PS East on 05-01-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise act on the rukka of SI Biri Singh PS East alleging therein that when he along with staff was on patrolling towards Excise Point Navbahar one person namely Rahul @ Bhola S/o Sh. Satpal R/o quarter No. 12 Labour Hostel Lalpani intercepted by him and recovered 10 bottles of country liquor. The case is being investigated by SI Biri Singh Addl SHO PS East.
4. During last 24 hours 303 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 117 fine realized Rs. 46,700/- and 26 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 26,00/-.
1. Accused Bharat Singh S/o Sh. Dhan Singh R/o Downdale P.O. Phagli Tehsil & Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 21 Yrs, 2. Himanshu Hans S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Mansa Cottage Near Nursing College Annadale Tehsil & Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 20 Yrs arrested in Case FIR No. 06/18 Dated 04.01.2018 U/S 41,42 IF Act, 379,34 IPC P.S. West Shimla remanded in Police Custody up to 08-01-2017 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Bimla Devi w/o Bablu working as a labourer at Gadsari in the orchard of Mohinder Singh R/o Vill Kui Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 01/18 Dt. 03.01.18 U/S 302 IPC at PS Chirgaon remanded in Police custody upto 08-01-2017 by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Sh. Kesar @ Manoj S/o Sh. Sher Singh R/o village Sunchour, PO Marke, Tehsil, District Salyan, Anchal Ravati Nepal age 37 years 2) Sh. Dorje Lama S/o Sh. Chotum Lama R/o Village Khangal, PO Dharapori, Tehsil Simkot, Distt. Humla, Nepal A/P working as labourers with Ram Krishan Jiva Nand, Rampur, Shimla. age 39 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 02/18 Dt. 04.01.2018 U/S 386, 506, 511, 34 IPC at PS Rampur and is being produce before Ld. Court.
4. Accused Yogesh Sood S/o Sh. Banarsi Dass R/o Village Mohari Deed, PO Mohari, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla. age 60 years arrested in case FIR No. 03/18 Dt. 02.01.2018 u/s 336, 427 IPC & Sec. 4 The Explosive Act at PS Theog is remanded in Police Custody by the Ld. Court upto 08-01-2017.