1. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 14/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 24.01.2018 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Kamla Devi W/o Lt. Sh. R.D. Atri R/o Sethi Niwas, Kaithu Shimla alleging therein that on 13.10.2017, some unknown person has cheated her by debiting cash amounting to Rs. 30,000/- from her PNB saving account. The case is being investigated by ASI Devi Singh, I/O PS Sadar.
2. A FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 09/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 24.01.2018 U/S 379 IPC & 32,33 The Indian Forest Act on the complaint of Sh. Parshotam Thakur A/P R.O. Forest Sarain Tehsil Chopal that Sh. Ranveer Singh A/P B.O. Forest Sarain, informed him that on 23.01.2018 at 04-00 PM, when he along with forest guards was on patrolling on Beat No.-6, at Kayari and recovered forest containers of illicit cedar wood oil from the possession of Rama Nand S/o Kewal Ram R/o Village Nuenal PO Dhabas, Tehsil Chopal. The case is being investigated by ASI Virender Kumar I/O PS Chopal.
3. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 12/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 24.01.2018 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Himanshu Upadhay A/P Project Manager, Theog Bypass road, alleging therein that some unknown person has stolen away the tyre, Battery & original documents of vehicles No. HP63-3174 & HP-63-3196, parked outside their residence. The case is being investigating by HC Adarsh, I/O PS Theog
4. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 13/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 25.01.2018 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Jiwan Lal A/P Asstt. Engineer in HPSEBL Theog alleging therein that Junior Enginner (Elect.) Fagu Section reported him that on the intervening night of 24.01.2018, some unknown person has stolen away 100 KVA, 22/0.4 KV Transformer, installed at Khalasi (Fagu), due to which LWSS Scheme can not be operated by the I&PH Deptt. The case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Fagu.
5. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 19/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 25.01.2018 U/S 451, 323, 504, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pushpinder Kumar S/o Sh. Devinderjeet R/o Chintpurni Bhawan, Kachighati, Shimla alleging therein that today on 25.01.2018 at about 11-20 AM, three persons namely Yashpal Joshi, Mohan Joshi & Pummy Joshi R/o Joshi Bhawan, Kachighati Shimla criminally trespassed in his house & started to abuse him. They also beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS West.
6. During last 24 hours 82 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 63, fine realized Rs. 26,900/- and 08 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 800/-.
1. Accused Ramesh Singh s/o Sh. Beli Ram R/o Village & PO Bagankot Teh. Mahor Distt. Reasi J&K age 29 years, arrested in case FIR No. 132/17 Dt. 21.11.2017 U/S 302 IPC at PS Kotkhai, is remanded in Police custody upto 27.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.