1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 09/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 12.01.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Man Dass No. 81, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla alleging therein that on 12.01.2018 at about 05-30 PM, during traffic checking duty alongwith staff at Lalpani, one Pick-Up No. HP62-4415 alongwith two persons namely Rajnish S/o Sh. Megh Nath R/o Village Battu, PO Seema, PO Seema, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 28 years and Desh Raj S/o Sh. Vipan Lal R/o Village & PO Seema Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 25 years intercepted by them for checking and recovered 1.100 Kg. Charas from their possession. Above accused have been arrested by the Police and the case is being investigated by HC Man Dass, I/O PS Shimla Sadar.
2. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 05/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri today on 13.01.2018 U/S 451, 353, 323, 332, 354, 504, 506 IPC in which complainant stated that she is posted as Forest Guard, Sarahan Beat. On 12.01.2018 at about 04-30 PM, when she was on duty in Wild Life Office at Ravin, one person namely Devinder @ Kaka entered in office and started to abuse her. He caught her from arms with the intention to outrage her modesty & beaten her during during performing govt. duty. He also threatened her with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Jeet Ram, I/O PS Jhakri.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 10/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar today on 13.01.2018 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Hunny Rana S/o Sh. Madan Lal R/o Village Purla, PO Nahalna Tehsil Jaisinghpur Distt. Kangra A/P C/o Raj Kumar Building, Rirka Village Tutikandi, Shimla alleging therein that he is working as Technician in PCI Pest Control Pvt. Ltd. On 12.01.2018, after attended the meeting at Hotel White Lakkar Bazar, he was coming to his quarter at Tutikandi in his Motorcycle No. HR49A-8120. When he reached near Hotel Dhruv at Cart Road Shimla and try to pass the truck, at the the same time truck driver negligently turned his truck toward him and hit his Motorcycle and run away from the spot. In this accident, he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Amar, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar.
4. During last 24 hours 253 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 123, fine realized Rs. 50,000/- and 26 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,600/-.
1. Accused i) Rajnish S/o Sh. Megh Nath R/o Village Battu, PO Seema, PO Seema, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 28 years and ii) Desh Raj S/o Sh. Vipan Lal R/o Village & PO Seema Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 09/18 Dt. 12.01.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, are remanded in Police custody upto 15.01.2018, by the Ld. Court.