1. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No. 172/13 is registered at PS West on 30.08.13 U/S 341,34 IPC on the Complaint of Sh. Bhim Singh S/o Sh. Lt. Sh. Chunni Lal R/o Jaswal Niwas Ghora Chowki Shimla, alleging therein that on 30.08.13 when he was at the in front of Jaswal Niwas at about 9 AM, Amar Singh Jaswal, Vidhya Jaswal, Vinita Jaswal & Lalit Dogra restrained his way and started quarrelling with him and threatened him with dire consequences and he ran away from the spot. The case is being investigated by LHC Ramesh Lata I/O PS West.
2. AN ATTEMPT TO MURDER Case FIR No.173/13 is registered at PS West on 30.08.13 U/S 307 IPC25(1) Arms Act. on the statement of Sh. Ramil Singh S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Vill. Jyor P.O. Jamla Teshil Sunder Nagar Distt. Mandi A/P. Tenant Manjit House Annadale alleging therein that on 30.08.13 he & his father at sweet shop about 11-15 AM his father went to the junk shop at 11.30AM two ladies came rashly to the sweet shop and told that owner of the junk shop gun down his father. On this he rashly run towards junk shop and saw his father staining with blood. A bullet hit on the leg of his father. The case is being investigated by SI Gulam Akabar.
3. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No 111 /13 is registered at PS Theog on 30.08.13 U/S 279,337,338 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vipin Sharma S/o Ramesh Sharma R/o village Kuffer P.O. Chikhar Teh Theog, alleging therein that when he was on bus stand Theog at 12.15 PM one HRTC bus No.HP 07-5609 came Mogra to Shimla and hit a women both legs are broken in this accident. This accident occur due to rash & negligent of HRTC driver Sh Kishori Lal. The Case is being investigated by ASi Santokh Singh I/O PS Theog.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No. 41/13 is registered at PS Chopal on 30.08.13 U/S 341,323 IPC on Daily diary report received form Police Station Nerwa and application of Sh. Kamal Singh S/o Sh. Dhasu Ram, R/o Village Garah, P.O. Makrog, Tehis & PS Chopal, Tehsil & PS Chopal, District Shimla HP, alleging therein that on 28.08.13 when he was going Ranvi to Nerwa in Bolero Camper, 4 person sitting in Bolero Camper No. HP 62-1707 namely Papu, Rony and two other person obstructed there way and bitten him with kicks and blows. The Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Gopal I/O PS Chopal.
5. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No.144/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 30.08.13 U/S 341, 336, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kamal Narain Kant S/o Late Sh. Chandu Lal R/o VPO Dharogra Tehsil Suni Distt. Shimla, aleginh therein that he was coming after serving dinner to HRTC Bus driver and conductor at Panchayat Bhawan Dharogra. When he reached at bust stop Dharogra, Dev Raj S/o Narotam Ram VPO Dharogra and his friend Golu restrained his way and gave beatings to him. They pushed him to deep gorge (Dhank). He was saved from clutches of Dev Raj and Golu by Tej Ram & Ghanshyam VPO Damog. He received injuries on his head, eyes, & his body. The Case is being investigated by ASI Vijay Kumar I/C PP Sunni.
6. During last 24 hours 132 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act & 17 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005 & ). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV Act is Rs. 38,790/-.