1. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 133/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 22-08-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the complaint of Surender Singh S/o Sh. Dila Ram R/o Vill Kaithari, PO Dharampur, Teh & Distt Solan, alleging therein that on 22-08-13 when his wife went to pick the children from the school some unknown person has stolen away 1 Chain, 2 Topas, Ring and cash Rs, 18,000/- from his house. Case in being investigated by PSI Rohit I/o PS Rampur.
2. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 134/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 22-08-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the report of HC Devinder Nath I/o PP Nankhari that on 22-08-13 one vehicle Spark No. HP-10A-4718 met with accidental at Pani Karal near Nankhari. In this accident driver Dalip Soni S/o Sh. Mast Raam R/o Vill Shalawat Tikari, PO Samarkot, Teh Rohru, Distt Shimla sustained injury. Case is being investigated by HC Devinder Nath I/o PP Nankhari.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 135/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 22-08-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Prem Sharma S/o Late Sh. Shakti Parshad Sharma R/o Vill Malag Bhuli, PO Malru, Teh Palampur, Distt Kangra, alleging therein that on 22-08-13 when he was going to Rampur from chuhabagh along with Sunil Kumar R/o Bakhan in Motor cycle No. HP-06A-1140, at 5:30 PM near Goura Bi-Frication one vehicle Motor Cycle No. HP-06A-2720 driven by Desh Raj S/I Sh. Amolak Ram R/o Jabali, The Kumarsain, Distt Shimla hit them. Case is being investigated by ASI Ishwar Singh I/c TTR Rampur.
4. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 136/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 22-08-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Raghunandan S/o Sh. Mool Raj R/o Main Bazar Rampur, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that he is the owner of Vipul Enterprises/Viput Electronic Shop at Rampur Bazar. During the intervening night of 22/23-08-13 some unknown person has stolen away 6 Laptops Samsung, 14 Digital Cameras, 18 Nokia Mobiles, 67 Samsung Mobiles, 3 Woofer Index, Memory Cards and Cash Rs. 5,000/-. Case is being investigated by SI/SHO Tilak Chand PS Rampur.
5. A HURT case FIR No. 77/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 22-08-13 U/S 451, 341, 323, 504, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Mr. Hemraj Chauhan S/o Sh. Mohan Lal Chauhan R/o VPO Tikkri, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that when he was in the bus along with his friend Sonu, near Malyana person namely Bhissu, Chetan, Kishor all R/o Mehli and Chinu R/o New Shimla entered in the bus and beat them and also threaten with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by HC Mohan Dutt I/o PP Kasumpti.
6. A CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST case FIR No. 102/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 23-08-13 U/S 406, 420 IPC on the complaint of Kahan Singh S/o Sh. Palas Ram Thakur R/o Vill Gathi, PO Paharal, Teh Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that he has an Apple Shop at Shilaroo. On 19-08-13 one person named Sh. Nathu Ram R/o Vill Jagnhirpuri, Delhi Cheated him by delivery of property about Rs. 2,80,000/-. Case is being investigated by I/c PP Narkanda.
7. During last 24 hours 131 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 03 challaned under COPTA. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act and COPTA is Rs. 22,600/-.