1. An ATTEMPT TO MURDER case FIR No. 102/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 16-08-13 U/S 341, 307, 323, 506, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Dhayan Singh S/o Late Sh. Sadh Ram R/o Vill Kotla, PO Mahori, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 15-08-13 at 8:00 PM when he and his brother Bhag Singh entered at Tea Shop Mohori, persons namely Mohinder Singh and his brother Chatter Singh S/o Sh. Devi Singh R/o Malehri obstruct their way, beat him and also threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev I/C PP Chaila.
2. A HURT case FIR No. 133/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 16-08-13 U/S 452, 323, 504, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Gurdyal Singh S/o Sh. Kishan Singh Supervisor Maharaja Khewa Ji Trust Faridkot House, Mashobra, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 15-08-13 at 10.00 PM persons namely Joginder Singh @ Shishu and one another person entered in his room forcibly, abusing with unparliamentarily and beat him. Case is being investigated by ASI Ajit Singh I/C PP Mashobra.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 132/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 16-08-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jetender Kumar S/o Sh. Inder Dev R/o VPO Navgaon, Teh Arki, Distt Solan, alleging therein that he is the owner of vehicle Truck No. HP-11-1596. On 15-08-13 he load Cement on his above truck from Darla Ghat to Rohru. When he reached near Mashobra by-frication one vehicle tempo also with him towards Theog. Suddenly one vehicle Trala No. RJ-14GA-1619 came rashly, hit above Tempo, his Truck and fell down from the road. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the driver of above Trala. Case is being investigated by ASI Amar Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 163/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 16-08-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bharat Bushan S/o Late Sh. P. R. Sharma R/o Vill Salangh, PO Beolia, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that when he drive one vehicle Tipper No. HP-63-1666, near Fagli one Motorcycle No. HP-30-1320 coming rashly from wrong side and hit above tipper. Case is being investigated by PSI Manoj Kumar.
5. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 100/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 16-08-13 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Satish Chand S/o Sh. Ram Dass R/o Vill Sharmana, PO Jubbar Hatti, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 15-08-13 at 09:15 PM when he came back to Shimla after load the Apple in his Vehicle No. HP-62-2233, near Prem Nager one Vehicle No. HP-63A-0861 obstructed his way and beat him. Case is being investigated by HC Dev Raj I/o PS Kumarsain.
6. During last 24 hours 96 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 13 challaned under COPTA. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act and COPTA is Rs. 20,100/-.