1. A TRESSPASS case FIR No. 43/13 is registered at Police Station New Shimla on 21-08-13 U/S 447 IPC on the complaint of R S Negi S/o Late. Sh. U S NEGI R/o Pankaj Niwas, Sector-1, New Shimla, alleging therein that on 21-08-13 during absence of all his family members, one person named Manoj S/o Sh. Baldev Singh Bhandari start foundation work of his building, due to which foundation of his retaining wall exposed/damaged. Case is being investigated by HC Roshan Lal I/o PS New Shimla.
2. A KIDNAPPING case FIR No. 156/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 21-08-13 U/S 364 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Joginder Singh S/o Late Sh. Sita Ram R/o 145/1, Lower Bazar, Shimla, alleging therein that his son named Jatin Grover @ Ankush (23 years) went to Shri Khand Yatra on 24-07-13 along with Navdeep & Deepak. After completion of Shri Khand Yatra above Navdeep and Deepak return back to his home, but Jatin Grover did not returned back till date. Case is being investigated by SI Hukam Singh I/o P S Sadar Shimla.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 139/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 22-08-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Tulsi Ram S/o Sh. Hukam Chand Patwari Circle Nahol, alleging therein that on 22-08-13 at 8.45 AM when he came to Shimla by Pvt. Bus No. HP-51-4774, near Chharabra bus driver Named Kanwer @ Meeya loose the control and above bus fell down from the road. In this accident about 50 passengers sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI Kamlender Singh I/o PS Dhalli Shimla.
4. A DISHONESTLY INTENT TO COMMIT MISCHIEF case FIR No. 155/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 21-08-13 U/S 461, 427 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sanjeev Manhas S/o Sh. Surinder Minhas R/o Hony Treasurer, Christ Church, The Ridge Shimla, alleging therein that some unknown person entered in the Christ Church and stolen away cash Rs. 2500/3000 from the donation Boxes. Case is being investigated by HC Anil Kumar I/O PS Sadar.
5. During last 24 hours 116 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 02 challaned under COPTA. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act and COPTA is Rs. 35,200/-.