1. An AFFRAY case FIR No. 141/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 26-08-13 U/S 160 IPC on the report of Insp./SHO Munish Kumar that on 26-08-13 during the closing ceremony of boys tournament at Govt. Senior Secondary School Majhewati at 3:15 PM one person named Upender Jhagatu inform him that some boys were quarreling each other. When he rushes the spot he found that boys namely Akashit Verma, Lalit, Sachin Shayam, Sureder and Susheel quarreling each other and creating nuisance in the public place. Case is being investigated by HC Janak Raj I/o PS Rampur.
2. A THEFT case FIR No. 159/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 27-08-13 U/S 379, 34 IPC on the complaint of Mohit Goel S/o Late. Sh. Surinder Goel R/o Fast Way Transmission Pvt. Ltd, Set No. 3, 2nd Floor Jakhu, Shimla, alleging therein that he has Cable TV Network. On 26-08-13 at 9:45 PM he receives a complaint from his employee about cable network. When his engineer reached near evening collage to sort out the problem he found that 3-4 persons cut the cable wires ran away from the spot. Case is being investigated by HC Vinod Kumar I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
3. A CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT case FIR No. 109/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 27-08-13 U/S 353, 332, 506 IPC on the complaint of Dilip Chand driver HRTC Bus No. HP-63-0297, alleging therein that during duty from Shimla to Dharech near Jugar, when he went toward Dharech after Breakfast, one person named Gian Singh S/o Sh. Laxmi Singh R/o Vill Panoli in intoxicated condition quarreled unnecessarily. Case is being investigated by HC Het Ram I/o PP Fagu.
4. A HURT case FIR No. 170/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 26-08-13 U/S 143, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Bhim Chand Thakur S/o Sh. Prem Lal Thakur Pardhan Jai Mata Tara, Friends Union Shimla, alleging therein that on 27-07-13 one person named Naval Kishor beat him. Persons namely Manoj, Sunil Sharma, Sanjeev, Bhupinder Rohal threatened him continuously. Case is being investigated by HC Ravinder Kumar I/o PS West Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 136 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 04 challaned under COPTA. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act and COPTA is Rs. 32,980/-.