1. A theft case FIR No. 172/17 dated 06.10.2017 U/S 379 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar, Shimla on the complaint of Sh. Virender Singh Rana W/o Lt. Sh. Ritha Ram, Manager, Hotel Sharda, Lakkar Bazar Shimla alleging therein that he hired taxi No. HP01M-2298 (Alto) on several occasions to the customers of the hotel. One Mr. Mukesh Kumar S/o Sh. Hem Raj R/o VPO Dharmoud, Tehsil Karsog, District Mandi is owner / driver of the above vehicle. In the month of June, 2016 said Mukesh Kumar offered the complainant to sell above vehicle. As per terms & conditions of the agreement, the complainant paid down payment Rs. 60,000/- to the financer and agreed to pay further payment on monthly installment of Rs. 6500/- till the loan was re-paid. The complainant paid last installment on 04.08.2017. On 24.08.2017 said Mukesh Kumar without knowledge or consent of the complainant took away the aforesaid vehicle by using duplicate key, which was parked near Sharda Hotel Lakkar Bazar Shimla. Investigation is in progress.
2. A theft case FIR No. 173/17 dated 06.10.2017 U/S 379 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar, Shimla on the complaint of Smt. Gajender Chandel W/o Sh. G.D. Chandel R/O Flat No.-1, Sarswati Vihar Kasumpati, Shimla alleging therein that on 06.10.2017 she came to Lower Bazar Shimla for shopping in celebration of Karwachoth & Diwali. She went to the Kalia General Store and purchased bangles & other article. As she wanted to pay the bill, she found that her small purse was missing from the side bag in which about Rs. 2 lac had kept. She suspects that some unknown person has stolen away her small bag containing Rs. 2 lac. Investigation is in progress.
3. A Forgery case FIR No. 179/17 dated 06.10.2017 U/S 420 IPC has been registered in PS Theog on the D.O. No. 30963 dated 23.09.2017 of Principal Secretary, Forest, Environment Science & Technology, Excise & Taxation, Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Government of HP against M/s Shoolini Associates Managing Partner stating therein that the Govt., of HP established HP beverages Limited (HPBL) for the purpose of wholesale trade of liquor in the entire state of HP. During the year 2016-17, HPBL sold liquor of the value of Rs. 543.59 Crores to the retail licensees. As per HPBL Liquor sale Policy 2016-17, there was no provision for credit sale, therefore, an Internal Committee was constituted by the HPBL to conduct inquiry into the irregularities. During inquiry, it has been revealed that above defaulter licensee have frequently used the UTRs to lift stock from more than one Depot. The licensee also uploads fake UTRs details on the HPBL on-line portal and induced the HPBL Depots to release stock to them which he was not entitled. Investigation is in progress.
4. A case FIR No 75/17 U/S 3 PDP Act. Dated 7-10-17 U/.S 3PDP Act has been registered in PS Jhakri on the report of Sh Chander Parkesh J.E. Sec. Ganvi Sub-Division Sarhan alleged that on dated 15-5-2017 foundation stone of Samaj Sarpara Road laid down by Sh Veerbhdra Singh, Hon’ble Chief Minister of HP, has been damaged by some un known culprits. Case is being investigated by ASI Bir Singh I/O PS Jhakri, District Shimla.
5. Hurt:- A case FIR NO 78/17 DT 7-10-17 U/S 325 IPC has been registered in PS Chirgaon on statement of smt. Gopi Devi W/o Krishan Dass village Gaonsari, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on dated 29-9-17 at 1-00 pm she was in her grass-land at Gaonsari, in the meantime, Smt. Babita W/o Sh Ram Nath village Gaonsari beaten her with punches due to which she got injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Jagat Ram No. 1692 I/O PS Chirgoan, District Shimla.
During last 24 hours 246 vehicle were challened under MV Act, compounded 123 & fine realized Rs 52,800/- and 07 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 700/-.