1. A Case FIR NO. 50/17 DATED 11.10.2017 U/S 20-61-85ND & PS Act IN PS CHOPAL has been registered on the rukka of HC Rohit BHardwaj NO. 101 during Naka Bandi 08 gm . Charas has been recovered from the posesion of Yash PAL GaztaS/O Late Sh. Chajju Ram R/O Vill. Kalal P.O. Bhallu Tehsil Kupvi District Shimla. Case is being investigated by HC Rohit Bhardawaj No. 101 PS Chopal.
2. An Accident: Case FIR No. 114/17dated 11.10.2017 U/S 279,337,IPC & 187 MV Act PS Rohru has been registered on the statement of Sh.Baldev Singh S/O Devku Ram R/O Hauchli PO Gosari Teh. Chirgaon Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 10/10-2017 time at about 8.30 pm when he an his friend were going on his M/Ccyle N0 HP23B 2557 towards Rohru .when they reached near Mst Hardware Rohru, A Van Came there and hit his M/Cycle they fall down on the road . and VAn Driver run away from the spot .In this accident they got sustained injuries. The case is being investigated byHC Amit No 180. I/O PP City Rohru.
3. A Case FIR NO. 80/17 dated 11.10.2017 U/S 430 IPC PS Chirgaon has been registered on the statement of sh. Lamkshi Singh s/o Lt. sh. Jog Nath Vill. Sharog Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla against Surender Singh S/O sh. Chaman Lal VPO. Chirgaon Distt. Shimla.
4. A Kidnapping Case FIR No. 194/17 dated 11.10.2017 U/S 363IPC PS West Shimla has been registered on the complaint of Mangra Urav S/O Budhva Urav R/O Dumarla P.O. Kharka P.S. Gumla Teh. & Distt. Gumla Jharkhand presently labourer at Satdev Vij kotshera college Chaura Maiden Shimla that his younger son Santosh kumar age 12 years,studying in 7th class at Mayfield School on dated 08.10.2017 , has gone from the house without intimation to anybody .He is suspected that he has kidnapped by someone. The case has been investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram P.S. West. Shimla
5. A Case FIR NO 77/2017 dated 11-10-2017 U/S 353,341,506 IPC PS Jhakhri has been registred on the application of Sh. Birbal Singh Forest Guard Dofda beat Gopalpur Block & forest range Sarahan HP. He allinging that on dated 09-10-2017 at about 5 pm when he was coming after performing his official duty from his beat, then a person namely Birbal Singh S/O Sh. Neharu Ram R/O vill & PO Mashnoo Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla obstructed his way & threatened him without any significant reason. Case is being investigating by HC Ram Lal No 206 I/O PP Sarahan.
6. An Excise Act Case FIR no 78/2017 dated 11-10-2017 u/s 39 HP EX. Act PS Jhakhri has been registered on the rukka of ASI Bir Singh I/O PS Jhakri. He allinging that on dated 11-10-2017 at aboyt 5 pm when he was situated at Sanarsa during patrolling alongwith staff at that time he received an information that a person namely Bail Bhadur Nepali kept illegal local wine & sold it without any legal permit. During search operation along with raiding party he recovered 8 bottles of local wine marka UNA NO -1 from the possession of Bail Bhadur Nepali. Thus this kind of act came in to the crime of u/s 39 HP Ex. Act. Case is being investigating by ASI Bir SinghI/O PS Jhakri.
7. A ND&PS Act.Case FIR No. 115/17 dated 11.10.2017 U/S 20 ND&PS Act. PS Rohru Case has been registered on the rukka of ASI Shanti Swarop I/O PS Rohru. In above case 12 gm canabis recovered from accused Rajpal s/o Lt.sh. Karam Dass R/O Seema PS Rohru age 38 yrs and further investigation going on by ASI Shanti Sawrop.
8. A CaseFir NO. 195/17 dated 11.10.2017 U/S 341,323, 504,506,34 IPC PS West Shimla has been registered on the complaint f Rajesh Kumar S/O Sh. Amarnath Sharma R/O Vill. Mohari (Kuftu) P.O. Shoghi Tehsil and District Shimla age 42years that he is taxi driver byn profession, on dated 11.10.2017 at about 08:30 PM he was going to his house from Shoghi Mohri when reached at Mohri, two cars bearing No. HP03(T)4114 overtook his taxi and intercepted his way one car HP03(T)4114 who was driving Meetu and the other he don’t know came out from the car started them beating. The case is being investigated by HC 16 IO PS West shimla.
During the last 24 hrs259 vehicles has been challaned under MV act and fine Rs.35600/- and127vehicles compounded and 24 persons has been challaned under Smoking Act and fine of Rs. 2400/-