1. A Forgery Case F.I.R. No. 186/17 dated04.10.2017 U/S 420 IPC has been registered in P.S. West Shimla on the complaint Mr. Tarsem Bharti partener of R.P. Appliances polit no. 85/01 Misar Chand was employ in firmwho was regularly absent from the duty since 2016 and dismissed from the job. Misar has complaint false case against me in the labour court and lost the case due to daily work Misar had signed the cheque in 2015 has put in the bank in wrong way of Rs.10,89,000/-and checque has bounced. Therefore case has been registered and investigated by the ASI Dev Raj .I.O. P.S. West. Shimla.
2. An Accident Case FIR No. 187/17 dated 04/10/17 U/S 279,337 IPC P.S. West Shimla has been registered on the complaint of Ravi Bhutti S/O B.R. Bhutti R/O. 3rd Floor Pragti Villa Annadale.age 45 years .He is a employ of PWD in Shimla Sub Division at about 06:30 PM he was going to his house from his office .At 06:40 PM crossing Landmark Hotel A vehicle No. HP07C 0286 is coming towards from the Lakkar Bazaar in speed and strikes with my car and I have been known that he strikes with other person. I feel driver was in drunk condition. The case has been investigated by the HC. Prakash IO PS West Shimla.
3. A Case FIR No. 188/17 dated 04.10.2017 U/S 341,323, 34 IPC In P.S. West Shimla has been registerd on the complaint of Banti S/O Tej Ram R/O Saahal P.O. Karyali. The. Sunni. Distt. Shimla age 21 Years. He is working as a electrician and presently residing in the Aman Cottage Summer Hill. Shimla on dtd. 04.10.2017 at 09.00 PM. He and his owner was going to his house at summer hill in the sweet shop a maruti car NO. HP09 7009 has parked in the road we requested them to park there car in side they they do not aand when we reached at Chayli MI room they also reached there and one of them was come out from the car and attack on us. Case is investigated by the IO HC. Manoj PS West. Shimla.
4. A Case FIR No. 113/17 dated 04-10-2017 u/s 341, 323 IPC has been registered in PS Rohru on the application of Sunil S/O Sh. Janki Das village Khalawan (Lambidhar) P.O Pujarli-3 Teh. Rohru District Shimla alleging therein that on 3-10-2017 at 6:00 in the evening at 6 o'clock, when he returned home after breaking the apple from the apple tree, his sister-in-law, Sanita was quarreling with his wife Meena. That time he redeemed them. After a while, he was going to the farm. So his sister-in-law stopped his way and hit his head with a wooden bat that is used for washing clothes. He got sustain injury on his head. . Case is being investigated by HC Rajinder No. 18 I/O PP Tikker.
5. AN Accident case FIR No. 178/17 dated04.10.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC P.S. Theog has been registered on the rukka of A.S.I. Ajeet Singh in which he stated that when he visited the spot of accident a Maruti car has fell down besides the road app. 600 feet down from the road. The car was belong to the Narayan Singh No. CHO1Q-7512 which was bought by the Narayan Singh and at the time of accident he was driving the Car hence case is registered against the Narayan Singh. Case is investigated by the IO ASI Ajeet Singh. P.S. Theog.
During last 24 hours 80 vehicles were challaned under MV Act. Compounded 23 & fine Rs. 11300/- and 9 persons were challaned under Smoking Act. & fine Rs. 900/-