1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 72/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 24.05.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Virochan Negi, I/C PP Sanjuli, Shimla alleging therein that on 25.05.2017 at about 10-15 PM, on the secret information, he alongwith staff conducted raid in the house of Baldev Raj Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Vishavmitra R/o Saudagar Bhavan, Set No. 4, Sanjauli Shimla and recovered 65 gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Virochan Negi, I/C PP Sanjauli, Shimla.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 46/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 24.05.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI SHO Ranjeet Singh, Addl, SHO PS Rorhu stated therein that on 24.05.2017 at about 06:10PM, on the secret information he conducted raid in the shop of Pramod Kumar S/o Sh. Devinder Singh R/O Sainji PO Samoli Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla HP A/P running a shop at Sainji near Samoli and recovered 05 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marka Himachal Orange and half bottles each of English Liquor marka Royal Challenge and Royal Stag from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Ranjeet Singh Addl. SHO PS Rohru.
3. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 96/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 24.05.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Rajender Singh, Addl. SHO PS Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on 24.05.2017 at about 08-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff on the way towards Chhaidhala from CH Theog, one person namely Geeta Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Atma Ram R/o Ward No. 7, Raighat, PO & Tehsil Theog, Shimla apprehended by them with 10 Bottles of illicit Country Liquor. The case is being investigated by SI Rajender Singh, Addl. SHO PS Theog.
4. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 78/17 has been registered at PS Sadar on 24.05.2017 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mahender Pal Sharma S/o Sh. Jagan Nath Sharma R/o Ward No. 4, Shali Bazar, Theog, Shimla alleging therein that his two Cousin brothers Ashwani Kumar & Vinod Kumar Sons of Sh. Ram Rakha R/o Ward no. 23/475, Sardar Nagar, Moga, Punjab came to Theog. They have also introduced him with Atul Kumar S/o Sh. Puran Chand and told that they have running Azad Tour & Travel Agency at Purani Kachari, Moga (Punjab) and also help the persons who want to settle in abroad. In the year of 2006, he given amounting to Rs. 1,04,000/- to them. Thereafter he again gives Rs. 3 lacs, 2 lacs & 5 lacs on the various date. But now above persons has not met with him for the last two months. They have neither returned his passport, nor give his money and cheated with him. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Pal, I/O PS Shimla Sadar.
5. A FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 52/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 24.05.2017 U/S 32, 33 The Indian Forest Act on the complaint of Sh. Ghanshyam Sharma, Forest Beat Officer, Jogasha alleging therein that on 24.05.2017 at about 06-00 PM, Sh. Millap Chand- Gardener informed him that some unknown person has made the slipper (Log) of fallen trees in the forest area DPF Jogasha C-46. On this information, he alongwith Sh. Millap Chand went to the spot and caught red handed one person namely Tara Chand S/o Sh. Kunju Ram R/o Village Jayawag, PO Lagoti, Tehsil Anni, Distt. Kullu, while he was carrying the slipper and also recovered 12 logs from the spot. During enquiry he disclosed that one other person namely Sada Nand S/o Sh. Shobha Ram R/o Village Jogesha was also involved with him . The case is being investigated by SI Devi Ram, I/O PS Kumarsain.
6. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 39/17 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 25.05.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the rukka of SI Prem Lal I/C PP Jalog, Sunni alleging therein that today at about 02-30, one Pick-Up No. HP-11-9357 met with an accident near Ogali and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Hukam Chand S/o Lt. Sh. Hari Dutt R/o Village Ghumari, PO Shalaghat, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by SI Prem Lal, I/C PP Jalog, Sunni.
7. During last 24 hours 524 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 198 & fine realized Rs. 96,800/- and 25 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,700/-.
1. Deceased Sunita W/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Village Kholvi, PO Janjehali, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla, age 31 years has been died due to slip from hill while she was cutting grass, in the jurisdiction of PS Kumarsain. After autopsy at CH Kumarsain, dead body handed over to her relatives for cremation.
1. Accused Daulat Singh S/o Sh. Khan Singh R/o Rukna Kasam, PO Amir Kothi, PO Amirkothi, Tehsil Gurdarsaye, Distt. Firozpur, Punjab ii) Harnek Singh S/o Sh. Mehar Singh R/o Jamarakhiya Hittal, PO Khunder Uttar, PS Mamdot, Tehsil & Distt. Firozpur, Punjab, arrested in case FIR No. 76/17 Dt. 19.05.2017 U/S 420, 489B, 489C, 34 IPC at PS Shimla West, are remanded in police custody upto 26.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Baldev Raj Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Vishavmitra R/o Saudagar Bhavan, Set No. 4, Sanjauli Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 72/17 Dt. 24.05.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, is remanded in Police custody upto 25.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.