1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 88/17 has been registerd at PS Theog on 19.05.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Sanjeev, I/O PS Thoeg alleging therein that on 19.05.2017, during patrolling alongwith staff he recovered 12 Bottles of Country liquor marka Santra Orange, 12 Bottles of English liquor marka Officer Choice and 12 Bottles of Beer from the possession of Jaggan Nath S/o Sh. Narayan Singh R/o Village & PO Balag, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeevm I/O PS Theog.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 89/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 19.05.2017 U/S HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Purshotam, I/O PS Theog stated therein that on 19.05.2017, during patrolling alongwith staff he recovered 24 Bottles of Country liquor marka Himachal Orange and 12 Bottles of Beer from the possession of Kapil S/o Sh. Paras Ram R/o Village Nanoh, Tehsil Theog, Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam, I/O PS Theog.
3. COUNTERFEITING CURRENCY NOTES: Case FIR No. 76/17 has been regisred at PS Shimla West on 19.05.2017 U/S 420, 489B, 489C, 34 IPC on the application of Sh. Om Prakash S/o Sh. Bhagat Ram R/o Village Bhajiyog, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla stated therein that he is the owner of OM Bhojnalaya at Shoghi Shimla. On 19.05.2017 at about 01-30 PM, one vehicle No. PB-05Y-6341 stopped near his Dhaba and two persons namely Daulat Singh & Harnek Singh, came out to him and purchased food articles worth Rs. 200/-. They gave currency Note of Rs. 2000/- to him. After sometime when he checked the above currency note which found fake. On his complaint, above vehicle stopped at Police Check Post Shoghi. During the searching of vehicle, they recovered 70 counterfeit currency notes of Rs. 2000/- amounting to Rs. 1,40,000/- from the above vehicle. Above both persons arrested by the police. The case is being investigated by ASI Pratap Singh, I/O PS Shimla West.
4. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 77/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 20.05.2017 U/S 147, 148, 149, 323, 506, 307 IPC & 3 of The Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act has been registered on the statement of Sh. Dev Raj S/o Sh. Jagdish R/o Village & PO Bhakhrot, Tehsil Karsog, Distt. Mandi A/P Student of LLB, 2nd Semester HP University Summer Hill Shimla alleging therein that on 19.05.2017 at about 08-10 PM, when he was taking dinner in Tagore Hostel Mess, at the same time some activists of ABVP organization namely Pradeep Sharma, Bhavan Kumar, Pradeep Kumar, Naveen Kumar, Nishant, Vishavbandhu, Nikhil Nekraj, Vishal, Yograj, Manmohan Singh, Amit Kumar @ Prince & Gaurav Atri, came there with wooden sticks, Rods & Darat and attacked on him with the intention to kill him. They have also broken the Mess furniture. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram, I/C PP Summer Hill, Shimla.
5. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 75/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 19.05.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Jagat Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Keshav Ram R/o Keshav Kunj, Dhainda, Totu, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 18/19.05.2017, some unknown person has stolen away his Maruti Car No. HP-62A-2413,bearing Chessis No. 1538259 & Engine No. 1049793, parked on roadside near Dhainda. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PP Jutogh.
6. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 90/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 20.05.2017 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Surender Singh S/o Sh. Inder Pal Singh R/o 2nd Floor, Santnagar, New Delhi A/P C/o Kulbhushan Sood R/o Village & PO Fagu, Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that today on 20.05.2017, he was going to Fagu in his vehicle No. CH-01-AW-0159 (Car). At about 03-10 PM, when he reached near Galu, road leading towards Fagu, at the same time another vehicle came rashly and hit his vehicle from backside. Thereafter, when he was going to his quarter at Fagu, four persons came out from that vehicle, obstructed his way beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by ASI Subhash Shastri, I/C PP Fagu, Theog.
7. During last 24 hours 327 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 119 & fine realized Rs. 53,200/-, 51 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 5,050/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused Daulat Singh S/o Sh. Khan Singh R/o Rukna Kasam, PO Amir Kothi, PO Amirkothi, Tehsil Gurdarsaye, Distt. Firozpur, Punjab ii) Harnek Singh S/o Sh. Mehar Singh R/o Jamarakhiya Hittal, PO Khunder Uttar, PS Mamdot, Tehsil & Distt. Firozpur, Punjab, arrested in case FIR No. 76/17 Dt. 19.05.2017 U/S 420, 489B, 489C, 34 IPC at PS Shimla West, are remanded in police custody upto 26.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Vishavbandu S/o Sh. Tej Ram R/o Village Dhadvahan, PO Nerchok, Tehsil & PS Balh, Distt. Mandi, Age 26 years, ii) Pradeep Sharma S/o Sh. Krishan Dutt R/o Village Bairi, PO Brang, Tehsil & PS Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi, Age 25 years, iii) Bhavan Kumar S/o Sh. Gorakhu Ram R/o Village Swar, PO Sil Badhani, Tehsil Padhar, Distt. Mandi, age 24 years, iv) Nek Raj S/o Sh. Hem Raj R/o Village Drobar, PO Kirri, Tehsil & PS Chamba, Age 23 years v) Vishal Verma S/o Sh. Shamsher Singh R/o Village Lakhru, PO Jsana, Bangna, Distt. Una, Age 22 years, vi) Nishant S/o SH. Ami Chand R/o Village Kaljar, PO Matiana, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla, age 22 years, vii) Manmohan S/o Sh. Narender Pal R/o Village Ropa Thathar, PO Bhamla, Tehsil Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi, Age 21 years, viii) Naveen Kumar S/o Sh. Kanthi Ram R/o Village Gaihal, PO Haripurdhar, Tehsil Sangrah, Distt. Sirmaur, Age 23 years, ix) Yog Raj S/o Sh. Paineram R/o Village Noh, PO Ghat, Tehsil Balichoki, Distt. Mandi, Age 23 years, x) Ashwani Kumar S/o Sh. Desh Raj R/o Village Padhar, PO Linga, Tehsil Salooni, Distt. Chamba, Age 22 years, xi) Nikhil Thakur @ Hunny S/o Sh. Shiv Singh R/o Village Ridka, PO Chaura Maidan, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 23 years and xii) Pradeep Sharma S/o Sh. Bhagat Ram R/o Sharma Niwas, Kachighati, Distt. Shimla, age 23 years arrested in Case FIR No. 77/17 Dt. 20.05.2017 U/S 147, 148, 149, 323, 506, 307 IPC & 3 of PDPP Act at PS Shimla West, are being produced before Ld. Court, today.