- A ND&PS Act case FIR NO. 82/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 06.05.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Parmjeet Saini I/O PS Theog alleging therein that on 06.05.2017 he along with was on patrolling cum traffic duty at court colony Theog. During his duty he intercepted a vehicle No HP 09B 0181 Alto for checking and recovered 91.86 gram Charas from inside the vehicle. A person namely Ramesh Verma S/o Sh Kundan Lal R/o village Nehra P/o Jais Thesil Theog District Shimla was driving the above Vehicle. Case has been registered and above accused has been arrested. The case is being investigated by SI Parmjeet I/O PS Theog.
- A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 39/17 has been registered at PS Rorhu on 06.05.2017 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Ashish Nautiyal I/O PS Rohru alleging therein that Today on 06.05.2017 at about 3:30 PM, during patrolling along with staff recovered 37 Opium Plants from an apple orchard in the jurisdiction of PS Rorhu. The case is being investigated by HC Ashish Nautiyal I/O PS Rohru.
- An Accident case FIR No. 83/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 07.05.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Chaman Lal I/C PP Nankhari alleging therein that on 06.05.2017 at about 6:00 PM a vehicle No. A/F Swift met with an accident at Koptu Nala in which driver Ajay Negi S/o Sh. Rajender Singh R/O Vill Bahali Po Kungal balti Sub Tehsil Nankhari Distt Shimla HP age 21 sustained injuries. This accident occurred due to rush and negligent driving of Ajay Negi. The case is being investigated by ASI Chaman lal I/C PP Nankhari.
- A Burglary case FIR No.63/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 06.05.2017 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh Nitin Jain S/o Sh Piyush Kumar R/o Om Niwas Cemetery Road Sanjauli Shimla District Shimla alleging therein that on 28.04.2017 some unknown person stolen away some old mobile phones and computers accessories from his store. The case is being investigated by HC Karm Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
- A Trespass case FIR No 29/17 has been registered at PS Chopal on 06.05.2017 U/S 447& 435 IPC on the complaint of Sh Bhagat Singh Thakur village Tuhil Chopal alleging therein that his neighbor namely Bablu has encroached his land at village Tuhil and also set fire in his apple orchard. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Gopal I/O PS Chopal.
- During last 24 hours 165 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 133 & fine realized Rs. 40,900/- and 23 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,500/-.
Accused Gyas-ul-deen S/O Sh. Mohd. Latif R/O Surjan PO Bani Tehsil Bani Distt Katua J&K Age 30 years arrested in Case FIR No. 65/17 Dt. 01.05.2017 U/S 22,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS West, is remanded in Police custody upto 09.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.
Accused Balbir S/o Sh. Bhag Singh R/o Village Faranu, PO Khalardu, Tehsil Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. 72/17 Dt. 05.05.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Shimla East, is remanded in Police custody upto 08.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.
Accused Amar Singh Sharma S/O Sh. Dev Raj Sharma R/O Bhafi Kot Oada No. 8 Tehsil and Distt. Rukkam,Nepal A/P Gupta Niwas V.P.O Khaneri,Teh Rampur Distt Shimla HP age 32 years has been arrested in case FIR NO. 71/17 Dated 14-04-17 U/S 379,511,34 IPC at PS Rampur is being produced before Ld Court, today.
Accused Ramesh Verma S/o Sh Kundan Lal R/o village Nehra P/o Jais Thesil Theog District Shimla arrested in case FIR No 82/17 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on 06.05.2017 at PS Theog is being produced before Ld Court, today.