1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 40/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 07.05.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ranveer Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Mahu Ram R/o Village & PO Karasa, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 07.05.2017 at about 02-00 PM, a vehicle Maruti Car No. HP-10A-5378 met with an accident near Paudhar Dhank & rolled down from the road. The case is being investigated b y HC Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 75/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 08.05.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Bihari Lal R/o Village & PO Khanpur Madho, Tehsil & Distt. Bijnour, UP A/P working as Mechanic C/o Ramesh Chand Building near Anu, Kotkhai, Shimla on the intervening night of 07/08.05.2017, a Ford Figo Car No. HP-09C-2987, which was on towards Kotkhai, met with an accident near Annu (Gumma) due to rash & negligence driving of Joginder Singh S/o Sh. Atma R/o Village Bharech, PO Himari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla and rolled down from the road, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Tulsi Ram, I/O PS Kotkhai.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 23/17 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 07.05.2017 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sunil Potan S/o Lt. Sh. Bhagat Singh Potan R/o Village & PO Tharoch, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that on 07.05.2017 at about 05-00 PM, when he was going to home, on the way Rajesh Potan @ Chotiya S/o Lt. Sh. Mangat Ram alongwith his mother obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Ashwani Kumar, I/O PS Nerwa.
4. A TRESPASS & RIOTING: Case FIR No. 50/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 07.05.2017 U/S 452, 448, 147, 149, 506, 427 IPC on the statement of Sh. Lal Chand S/o Sh. Lobhu Ram R/o Village Shegani, PO Durah, Tehsil Nirmand Distt. Kullu, age 37 years alleging therein that he alongwith Anil Kumar are working as salesman in liquor shop L-14 of Puneel Kumar at Kancheenghati. On 07.05.2017 at about 01-45 PM, when they were present in the shop, at the same time about 35/40 local villagers (ladies & gents) trespassed in liquor shop and pushed them outside from the shop. They have also broken the liquor bottles, locked the shop and threatened them with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Lal Chand, I/O PS Kumarsain.
5. During last 24 hours 150 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 112 & fine realized Rs. 39,300/- and 29 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,900/-.
1. Accused Gyas-ul-deen S/O Sh. Mohd. Latif R/O Surjan PO Bani Tehsil Bani Distt Katua J&K Age 30 years arrested in Case FIR No. 65/17 Dt. 01.05.2017 U/S 22,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS West, is remanded in Police custody upto 09.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Balbir S/o Sh. Bhag Singh R/o Village Faranu, PO Khalardu, Tehsil Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. 72/17 Dt. 05.05.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Shimla East, today remanded in Judicial custody upto 18.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Ramesh Verma S/o Sh Kundan Lal R/o village Nehra P/o Jais Thesil Theog District Shimla arrested in case FIR No 82/17 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on 06.05.2017 at PS Theog, released on bail by the Ld Court.
4. Accused i) Ankush S/o Lt. Sh. Jasveer R/o Nandmani Niwas, Cemetery Gate, near Sanjauli, Shimla, age 23 years & ii) Mohan Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Surat Ram R/o Village Panjog, PO Mashobra, Distt. Shimla, age 45 years, arrested in case FIR No. 63/17 Dt. 06.05.2017 U/S 457, 380, 511 IPC at PS Dhalli, is remanded in police custody upto 09.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.