- An Excise Act case FIR 144/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 28.08.2016 U/S 39(1) of HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Chailla alleging therein that on 28.08.2016 he was on patrolling duty at near Khol Gali at the same time he got information from secret source that a person namely Subash Chand S/o Late Sh Bansi Ram R/o village Khol Gali P/o Parala Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla was selling illegal wine at his shop. On this information he raided at his shop and he recovered 11 Bottles of country liquor from his shop. The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Chailla.
- An Accident case FIR No 145/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 28.08.2016 U/S 279, 427 IPC on the statement of Sh Sanjeev Thakur S/o Sh Kishan Singh Thakur R/o Raighat ward No 7 Post office Theog Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla H.P alleging therein that on 28.08.2016 a vehicle No HR 05AS 2838 has hit his vehicle No HP 09A 0218 and due to this accident his vehicle damageded badly. The case is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar I/O PS Theog.
- A Trespass case FIR No 42/16 has been registered at PS Jubbal 29.08.2016 U/S 451,323,504 IPC on the statement of Sh. Budh Dev S/o Lt. Sh. Finda R/o VPO Solang Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 28.08.2016 his relative Ranveer Singh and Jawan Singh S/o Jhatu Ram R/O VPO Solang Tehsil Jubbal Distt Shimla had came to his home. Jawan Singh suddenly started quarrel with him and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by SI Sunder Singh I/C PP Sarawati Nagar.
- A Trespass case FIR No 43/16 has been registered at PS Jubbalon 29.08.2016 U/S 447,427,323,506 IPC on the complainant of Smt. Usha R/o Village Batar Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that she was constructing a house at Kharapathar. On 21.08.2016 one person namely Papu S/O Amar Singh R/O Vill. Manan Tehsil Jubbal Distt Shimla trespassed her land and beaten the labour brutally he also threatened that labour with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I/O PS Jubbal.
- During last 24 hours 420 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 239 & fine realized Rs. 68,900/- & 60 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 6,600/-
On 28.08.2016 Deceased Tamana Kumari D/o Sh Subash Chand R/o ward No 3 VPO Sunni age 15 years committed sucide by hanging herself at her home. Postmortem has conducted at IGMC Shimla and her deadbody handed over to her reletives.
Accused Maheshwar Prakash S/o Sh. Kundan R/o Village Sandoha, PO Sunni, PS Sunni, District Shimla arrested today in case FIR No. 28/16 U/S 409 IPC at PS East, is on police remand upto 30.08.2016.
Accused i) Ugonnowillian Achiga R/O John D, Block-10 , Shop -24 Aspamda Shopping Complex Trader Fair Badagry Express Way Lagos Nigerian A/P C/O Sunil S/o Purushotam Ram R/o Flat No. 123/9 Cross Road Sant Nagar Burari New Delhi ii) Mrs. Nootan Jareen @ Pooja W/o Ugonnowillian C/O Sunil S/o Purushotam Ram R/o Flat No. 123/9 Cross Road Sant Nagar Burari New Delhi arrested in case FIR No. 77/16 Dt. 05.07.2016 U/S 420,467,468,471,120B IPC at PS Kumarsain, are on police remand upto 31.08.2016
P.O. Jasvinder Singh S/o Sh. Ram Rattan R/O Village Udipur P.O. Dodwan P.S. DinaNagar Tehsil & Distt. Gurdaspur Punjab age 40 Yrs has been arrested in Case FIR No. 86/99 Dated 29.04.1999 U/S 279,337,338 IPC, 181 MV Act PS West Shimla is being produced before Ld Court tomorrow.