- An Accident case FIR No. 172/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 12.08.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Punam D/o Sh. Narayan Singh R/o Village Shikara, PO Mundaghat, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla stated therein that she alongwith Anshita, Ishita, Kuldeep Singh & Virender were going to their village in Taxi No. HP-01A-5804 driven by Devender Singh. At about 03-00 PM, when they reached at Karyal Ghati near Kufri above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Devender Singh & rolled down from the road, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by SI Kewal Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
- An Accident case FIR No. 130/16 has been registered at PS Theog today on 13.08.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Subhash Sanshta S/o SH. Shiv Ram R/o C/o Court Colony, Theog, Shimla, age 40 year stated therein that today he alongwith his family was going towards Khachi More (Curve) in his A/F Hyundai Eon Car. At about 11-15 AM, when they reached Devi More, at the same time one vehicle No. UA-07(T)-3984 (Tata 207) came rashly & negligently overtake his vehicle and hit two persons (one gents & one lady) who were stood on the roadside, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand, I/O PS Theog.
- An Accident case FIR No. 67/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 12.08.2016 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Jogender Singh R/o Vilalge Kanleta, PO Kiari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla stated therein that 12.08.2016, a vehicle No. HP-10A-2497 (Tata 407) has struck his vehicle No. HP-64A-0378 (Eco-mat) near Gumma & damaged it badly. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Lal, I/O PS Kotkhai.
- A Wrongful Restraint & Criminal Intimidation case FIR No. 85/16 has been registered at PS East on 13.08.21016 U/S 341 323 504 506 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mohan Lal Sharma S/o Sh. Jai Krishan Sharma R/o Vidya Niwas, Shakrala, PO Malyana, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he alongwith his Brother-in-law Jai Krishan was going to his village Shakrogra in his vehicle. At about 07-30 PM, when they reached near Kwara School, where one Zypsy was parked on the roadside, in which three persons were sit inside. When he asked the pass from the driver of above Zypsy, two persons namely driver Om Prakash and Lalit Kumar R/o Shakrogra came out from the vehicle & abused them. They have also beaten them & threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Dalip, I/O PP Kasumpti.
- A Theft case FIR No. 104/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 13.08.2016 U/S 379 427 IPC on the statement of Hardev S/o Sh. Tufa Ram R/o Village Challan, PO Kingal, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla stated therein that on the intervening night of 12/03.08.2016, some unknown person has broken the fender and stolen away stereo from his Maruti car No. HP-06A-4573, parked near Bus stand Challan. They have also stolen the Petrol from another 4/5 vehicle parked roadside near Bus stand Challan. The case is being investigated by ASI Hans Raj, I/O PS Kumarsain.
- During last 24 hours 410 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 227 & fine realized Rs. 52,700/- and 67 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 6,900/-
Today an unidentified deadbody of Nepali person found on the bank of Pabbar River near Sunda-Bhonda at Chirgaon and postmortem is being conducted at CH Sandasu, Chirgaon.
Accused Nirbhay Singh S/o Sh. Hardyal Singh R/o Vill Kadog PO Basantpur, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No 51/16 Dt. 11.08.2016 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act PS Sunni, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.
Accused i) Vikram Kaith S/O Sh. Bhadur Singh R/O Village Jaguni P.O. Dansa Tehsil & P.S. Rampur Distt. Shimla H.P. age 24 Yrs, ii) Vipin Kumar Sharma S/O Sh. Tilak Raj Sharma R/O Kanori P.O. Singi Tehsil & PS. Sadar Chamba Distt. Chamba age 25 Yrs, iii) Roni S/O Sh. Bal Krishan R/O Village Bhalun P.O. Sungri Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla H.P. age 24 Yrs, iv) Lekh Raj Negi S/o Sh. Chhail Sing R/O Village Sera P.O. Dewla Tehsil Churah P.S. Tisa Chamba H.P. age 22 Yrs, (v) Vikram Thakur S/O Sh. Partap Singh R/O Village Pipli P.O. Darwar Tehsil Sarkaghat Distt. Mandi H.P. age 23 Yrs, have been arrested in Case FIR No. 201/16 Dated 11.08.16 U/S 353,332,341,143,506 IPC & 3 PDP Act at PS West, Shimla, sent to judicial remand by the Ld. Court.
Accused Rajneesh @ Rishu S/o Sh. Deep Ram R/o Village & PO Jais, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla, age 23 years, ii) Chanderkant Verma S/o Sh. Hans Raj Verma village Chandi Nal P/o Chatari Tehsil Thunag Distt Mandi iii) Prem Singh S/o Sh Ved Ram village Hansu P/o Panarsa Tehsil and Distt Mandi age 26 years iv) Chunni Lal S/o Sh Rattan Chand village Taror P/o Basantpur Tehsil Sunni Distt Shimla age 25 years (v) Kapil Dev S/o Sh Dasu Ram VPO Tatiyana Tehsil Poanta Sahib Distt Sirmour, arrested in case FIR No 171/16 U/S 341,143,147,149,506,34 IPC and 8B of NH Act 1956 at PS Dhalli. Today accused Kapil & Chanderkant sent to judicial remand, whereas Rajneesh, Prem Singh & Chunni Lal released on bail by the Trial court.