Press Note on 25-10-2014
1. A Theft after preparation made for causing death, hurt or restraint in order to the committing of the theft Case FIR NO. 157/14 has been registered at PS Theog on dated 24.10.2014 U/S 342,382,323,34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Arun Purta W/O Late Sh. Subhash Purta R/O Balgani House Nr Hateshwari Temple, Sector 1, New Shimla, alleging therein that she got married with sh. Naresh Chandel S/O Sh. Ganga Ram R/O Vill. Kadrawal, Shari, Tehsil Theog, Shimla. She came to know after longtime that Naresh Chandel was already married. Naresh Chandel sold her apple and spent all the money of her above apple. His parents beaten her and kept her in a closed room for three days. Her golden jewelry and Cash Rs. one Lakh have also taken from her. The case is being investigated by ASI Santok Singh I/C PP Matiyana, PS Theog, Shimla.
2. A Buglary Case FIR NO.126/14 has been registered at PS East on dated 24-10-2014 U/S 457,380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. rajender Singh Kohli R/O Flat NO. 122-B, Moon International Hotel Complex Chotta Shimla next to moon int. hotel ,vishal departmental store & amway int. store, the entry(main)to all this complex is through one double steel gate which remains always locked with strong steel chain and the attendents/security persons of the hotel vishal store etc are on duty 24 hours. he left this flat no.122-b for Gurgaon on sept.14 th 2014 and today on oct.24 th 2014, when he came back to shimla he found the main door ,double(two) locks with clamps,bolts etc. broken and door open,on entering the flat he saw that tv(bush 27")2, vcr3. gas cylinder4. woolen suits & clothes 5. many more gagets,small radio/recorders has stolen away by some unkwon person. The case is being investigated by Lady HC Kalpna I/O PS East, Shimla.
3. Punishment for voluntarily causing grievous hurt Case FIR NO. 157/14 has been registered at PS Theog on dated 24.10.2014 U/S 323,325,427, 34 IPC on the complaint of sh. Genda Mal S/O sh. Jagmohan R/O Genda Mal Bldg. Nr Petrol Pump, Theog, Shimla, alleging therein that when he and his son Anil were at sabzi Mandi shop, sh. D.K. and Tannu come and broken the glass of his vehicle, beaten them and fractured his nose. The case is being investigated by ASI Lajja Ram I/O PS Theog, Shimla.
4. A Gambling Act Case FIR NO 58/14 has been registered at Kotkhai on dated 24.10.14 U/S 3 &4 public gambling act on the rukka of SI/SHO Gauri Dutt Sharma alleging therein that today on dated 24.10.14 he was on petrolling at bazar kotkhai along with staff he received secret information that suresh kumar diwan s/o siri ram vpo bakhol tehsil kotkhai distt shimla is using his snooker hall situated in the top floor of his building at main bazar gumma as a gambling house and is gameing wiith some other person in his snooker hall . on this information raid was made in the above snooker hall and suresh kumar diwan above along with three other persons were gambliing with card in the snooker hall and on search rupees rs 57,950/- with 52 playing cards was recovered from above persons . The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Kotkhai, Shimla.
5. A Gambling Act Case FIR NO. 156/14 has been registered at PS Theog on dated 24-10-14 U/S13-3-67 Public Gambling Act on the Ruka of ASI Om Prakash alleging therein that when he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty he received a secret information that on the way of children park Munish, Devender Gita Ram & Roop Ram are playing cards with cash. On this he alongwith staff went to the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Prakash PS Theog, Shimla.
6. During last 24 hours 126 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 07 Challan under Smoking Act. Total challan were compound= 82 and fine realize Rs. 14, 600/-
7. Accused Adesh Prasad Dabral, Hira Dabral and Kamlesh have been arrested in case FIR No. 211/14 dated 24.10.2014 U/S 353,332,504,34 IPC at Police station West are on police remant up to 27.10.2014.
8. Accused Rajeev Shrama , Akshay Chandel have been arrested in case FIR No. 209/14 U/S 25-54-59 Arms Act, 20, 22 ND & PS Act PS West have been bailed out.