Press Note on 20.10.2014
1. A House Trespass Case FIR No.109/14 has been registered at PS Rohru on 19-10-14 U/S 451,323.506.34 IPC on the statement of Smt. Sunita Nanita W/O sh. Parmeshwar Dass R/O Tikkeri Nr Forest House, PO Pujarli NO. 4, Tehsil Rohru, Distt Shimla, HP alleging therein that today on 19.10.2014 she was sit in the Balcony at 11.30 AM. Suddenly her Brother-in-Law (Devar) Sh. Prabhu Dayal, his wife Smt. Manju and his daughter Ms Abita Came there and beaten her with kicks, blows and threatened her with dire consequences. In which she got injured. The Case is being investigated by ASI Bal Raj I/O PP Tikkar, PS Rohru, Shimla.
2. Punishment for criminal intimidation Case FIR NO. 137/14 has been registered at PS Sadar on dated 19.10.2014 U/S 323, 506, 34 IPC, on the statement of Sh. Vicky Sidhu S/O late Sh. Dharam Pal R/O Cart Road MC Line Ghora Hospital, Shimla-1, alleging therein that he was going to install his stall of crackers at Lakkar Bazar but Taxi Union Pradhan Sh. Ashok Kumar denied him for installation of cracker stall. In which he alongwith some other boys beaten him and threatened him with dire consequences. The Case is being investigated by LHC Yogeshwari PP Lakkar Bazar, PS Sadar, Shimla.
3. A Rioting Case FIR NO. 138/14 has been registered at PS Sadar on dated 19.10.2014 U/S 323, 506, 34 IPC, on the statement of Sh. Ashok Kumar S/O sh. Gian Singh R/O Lama Villa, Upper Kaithu, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 19.10.2014 at about 10.30AM as he reached in his office, in the same time Vicky @ Boxer alongwith his four friends came and quarreled with him on the basis of installation of cracker stall. Vicky @ Boxer alongwith his four friends beaten him with iron rod and threatened him with dire consequences. The Case is being investigated by ASI Sandeep PP Lakkar Bazar, PS Sadar, Shimla.
4. A Burglary Case FIR No. 207/14 has been registered at PS West on 20.10.2014 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vikarm Koshal S/O Late Sh. Lakshi Chand Kaushal R/o Long Field Lower Kaithu Shimla alleging therein that on 20-10-2014 in the morning his labourer told him that the doors of his brother's house were broken. When he checked he found that one President medal and one Mountaineering Ice Axe were stolen by unknown person. The case is being investigated by PSI Rohit I/O PS West.
5. A Burglary Case FIR No. 139/14 has been registered at PS Sadar on 20.10.2014 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ishant Puri S/O Sh. Vijay Kumar Puri R/O Shop No. 3B Dhami house Ram Bazar Shimla alleging therein that on 20-10-2014 near about 10:35 AM when his brother reached at shop he found that the lock of shop was broken and after checking 25 Mobile set of various model/companies and cash Rs/- 30,000 had been stolen by unknown person. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath I/O PS Sadar Shimla.
6. A Voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous case FIR No. 208/14 has been registered at PS West on 20.10.2014 U/S 324, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Shyam Singh Jaswal S/O Late Sh. K.R. Jaswal R/o Jaswal Bhawan Totu Shimla alleging therein that he removed the one person namely Manohar Lal S/O Sh. Dandu Ram R/o Phool Niwas Vill Dhanda Tehsil & Distt. Shimla who was working as a driver in his bus due to misbehavior by this driver. On this Manohar Lal threatened the new driver who was driving above bus with dire consequences and beaten the applicant/owner. The case is being investigated by ASI Paramjeet Singh I/O PS West.
7. An Accident Case FIR No 131/14 has been registered at PS Rampur on 20-10/-014 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the Statement of sh. Govind Gupta S/O Sh. Raj Kumar Gupta VPO Nogli Rampur Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 20-10-14 near about 10 AM when he was coming towards Rampur in Vehicle No. CH03N-2771 (Esteem Car) along with Pawan Kumar, Atul, Shubham & Sonu Chauhan, at the same time near Nogli Dvr. Sonu Chauhan S/O Sh Kalam Singh Chauhan VPO Nogli Rampur Distt Shimla lost the control over vehicle and it rolled down toward Satluj river. Dvr. Sonu Chauhan died on the Spot and another persons got injured over their bodies. The Case is being investigated by ASI Ramesh Chand I/O TTR Rampur.
8. During last 24 hours 138 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 07 Challan under Smoking Act. Total challan were compound= 71 and fine realize Rs. 23,700/-