Press Note Dated 29-10-2014
1. A Gambling Act case FIR No. 116/14 has been registered at PS Rohru on 28-10-14 U/S 13-3-67 of Gambling act on the rukka of PSI Jai Nand alleging therein that when he alonthwith staff was on petrolling duty towards HRTC workshop near Samala Rohru at the same time four persons namely Madan Chand S/O Sh. Vir Bahadur, Vipin S/O Sh. Gulat Ram R/o Thamtari, Kishori Lal S/O Sh. Pyare Lal R/o Khodsudhar and Raju S/O Pyasu Vill Jakhar Teh. Rohru were found playing gambling. The case is being investigated by PSI Jai Nand PS Rohru.
2. A Gambling Act case FIR No. 117/14 has been registered at PS Rohru on 28-10-14 U/S 13-3-67 of Gambling act on the rukka of ASI Bal Raj alleging therein that when he alonthwith staff was on petrolling duty towards Sungridhar Rohru at the same time seven persons namely Surjeet Singh S/O Sh. Surjan Singh R/o Vill. Nasari, Shashi Bhushan S/O Murat Singh R/O Seri, Yash Pal S/O Sh. Kana Singh R/O Sharmali, Pradeep Kumar S/O Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Vill. Sharmali, Shyam Mehta S/O Sh. Tambu Ram R/o Vill. Sharmali, Vickey Singh S/O Sh. Phoola Singh r/o Vill. Pujarli, Ram Krishan S/O Sh. Shish Ram R/o Seri Teh. Rohru were found playing gambling. The case is being investigated by ASI Bal Raj I/C PP City Rohru.
3. A Gabling Act case FIR No 60/14 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 29.10.14 on the rukka of HHC Ram Lal PP Baghi alleging there in that on the intervening night at 11.40 pm when he along with staff was on patrolling near PWD Colonyat the same time he found three persons namely Bal Bahadur s/o Bhagi Ram Nepali, Prem Bahadur s/o Tilbir Nepali, Vishwanath Shah s/o Lachhman Shah (Bihari), Dandu Lal s/o Dhan Bahadur were playing gambling. The case is being investigated by HHC Ram Lal I.O PP Baghi
4. A Gabling Act case FIR No 162/14 has been register at PS Theog on 29-10-14 U/S 3,4 Gambling act on the rukka of HC Yogesh Kumr alleging therein that on the secret information 9 persons found playing gambling in the house of Anant Ram S/o late Sh. Aalam Chand Vill Koti PO Balag tehsil Theog. The case is investigated by HC Yogesh Kumar I.O PS Theog.
5. A Cheating case FIR No. 160/14 has been registered at PS Theog on 28-10-14 U/S 420,379 IPC on the application of Rakesh Verma Vill Bargi Tehsil Theog alleging therein that he had sold out the 10377 boxes apples to Jitu Om Parkash, but he only pay the Rs/- 42,50,000 and did not paid the balance amount till date and also theft the record of truck entry and other related document from his office. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Parkash I.O PS Theog.
6. A Robbery case FIR No 127/14 has been registered at PS East on 29.10.14 U/S 323, 279,337,392,506,34 IPC received U/S 156(3) Crpc on the complaint of Sh. Rameshwer ShahS/O Tilak Shah R/O Krishna Nagar Near Slater House Shimla alleging therein that on 03.09.2014 he was coming back to his home in his vehicle. When he reached near Bemloi Shimla a vehicle bearing No HP62B-0960 came rashly toward old bus stand Shimla and hit his vehicle. The driver of vehicle Sharwan SharmaS/O Gopal Sharma R/O Lakkar Bazar Shimla along with three person's sitting in the vehicle were under the influence of alcohol. All four persons beaten, threatened and snatched Rs/- 1,00,000/- from the applicant. The case is being investigated by ASI Partap Singh I/O PS East.
7. A Lurking house-trespass case FIR No. 213/14 has been register at PS West on 28-10-14 U/S 454,380 IPC on the statement of Anima Sharma R/o Vashisht Kunj Lower Chakkar Shimla alleging therein that on 28-10-14 her father-in-law informed her that the lock of her house has broken. When she checked he found that one Apple-ipad, one silver neckwear, two silver statue, and other household articles were stolen by someone. The case is being investigated by PSI Rajesh I.O PS West.
8. An accident case FIR No. 161/14 has been registered at PS Theog on 28-10-14 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Dinesh Verma S/o Sh. Devi Saran Vill Jagedi PO & Tehsil Theog alleging therein that when he was on the way toward Theog in his Vehicle bearing No. DL6C-2284 Maruti Car, at the same time near Navodya School one Pick Up No. HP-09A-2306 came rashly and hit his car, which cause injuries to him. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Parkash.
9. An accident case FIR NO 118/14 has been registered at PS Rohru on 29-10-14 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the rukka of Sandeep Kumar s/o Sh. Kamla nand r/o Vill. Sandour PO Rrohru Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla alleging therein that when he was washing his vehicle on power river near Sandour, at the same time near about at 12.15 pm a Vehicle Maruti car no. CH-01AN-5586 met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving of driver. One person and one child got injuries in the accident. The case is being investigated by ASI Bal Raj I/C PP City Rohru
10. A Grievous hurt case FIR No.63/14 has been registered at PS Chopal on 29-10-2014 U/S 325,323,34 IPC after the final opinion of MO PS Chopal and DDU Shimla, on the complaint of Kewal Ram S/O late Sh. Kania Ram R/o Vill Pujarli PO Madoeg Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 06-10-2014 his brothers namely Sunder Singh and Salig Ram beaten him wih sticks and blows. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Gulam Akbar PS Chopal.
11. During last 24 hours 230 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 08 challan under smoking act. Total challan were compound= 116 and fine realize Rs. 41,900/-