1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 81/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 27.07.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ashish Negi S/o Sh. Chhotu Ram Negi R/o Village & PO Pooh, Distt. Kinnaur, age 20 years alleging therein that on 27.07.2017, he alongwith his friends Rahul Kumar S/o Sh.Mani Ram R/o Chauhan Niwas Jawahar Colony Bhattakufar, Sanjauli Shimla was going to attend the Boxing Tournament at Jeori in his Motorcycle No. HP52A-5673. As they reached near Cheel Curve (Kumarsain), above Motorcycle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Rahul Kumar & hit with Parfait, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Sain, I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 57/17 has been registered at PS Sunni on 27.07.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Ravinder Kanwar S/o Sh. Vishan Singh Kanwar R/o Village Shurala PO Kamla Nagar, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 28 years alleging therein that on 27.07.2017 at about 06-30 PM, one Motorcycle No. HP52B-1880 met with an accident at Nadukhar near Basantpur & rolled down from the road. In this accident, Deepika D/o Sh. Kamlesh Kumar R/o Village Lunsu, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla sustained injuries and she refer to IGMC Shimla for treatment. The case is being investigated by HC Vinod Kumar I/O PS Sunni.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 132/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 28.07.2017 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Shiv Ram R/o Village Gadyog PO Fagu, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 27/28.07.2017 at about 12-15 AM, Randhir Singh alongwith Roop Singh was going to Dhalli Subzi Mandi in Pick-Up No. HP63A-1931 loaded with cabbage. As he was crossing the curve, above vehicle met with an accident & rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Randhir Singh. In this accident driver Randhir Singh died on the way to hospital and Roop Singh sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Fagu.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 133/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 28.07.2017 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Raman S/o Sh. Guddu Ram R/o Village Bhadoli PO Sheel, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 27 years alleging therein that he was going to Dhalli Subzi Mandi from Braal in his Bolero Camper No. HP62-2329 loaded with apple boxes. At about 12-15AM, when he reached near Sarog Gali, at the same time one vehicle No. HP62A-3265 (Eon) driven by Sandeep, came rashly with negligent driving and hit with his vehicle. The case is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar, I/O PS Theog.
5. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 80/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 27.07.2017 U/S 457.380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pawan Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Balkrishan R/o Housing Board Colony Samala Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla alleging therein that on the intervining night of 26/27.07.2017, some unknown person has stolen away cash Rs. 4500/- from his shop at Shakti Nagar. The case is being investigated by HC Ashish No 58 I/O PS Rohru.
6. During last 24 hours 370 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 143 & fine realized Rs. 58,000/-, 21 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,100/- and 03 Challaned under Mining Act and fine realized Rs. 15, 000/-.