1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No117/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 17.07.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Anteshwar Bakshi, I/O PS Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that during the intervening night of 16/17.07.2017, one Truck No. HP67-3459 loaded with empty gas cyclinder met with an accident near Duttnagar due to rash and negligent driving of the driver Mandeep Singh S/O Jaswant Singh R/o Village Kalasha PO Mukeriyan Distt Hoshiyar Singh Punjab, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Anteshwar Bakshi, I/O PS Rampur.
2. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 99/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 16.07.2017 U/S 143, 147, 149, 341 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Inder Kalta S/o Sh. Sohan Lal Kalta R/o Village Khaltunala, Tehsil & PS Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that on 16.07.2017, some villagers of village Hulli broken his wine shop and obstructed the movement of vehicular traffic. The case is being investigated by HC Tulsi Ram, I/O PS Kotkhai.
3. A Forest Act: case FIR No. 78/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 16.07.2017 U/S 379, 34 IPC & 32, 33 IF Act has been registered in PS Rohru on the application of Forest Block Officer Bashla, alleging therein that on 16.07.2017 at 01.30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff at Forest area 31a (1) DPF Bashla, two persons namely Devinder S/O Sh. Rattan Dass R/O Vill. Bashla PO Arhal Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP and Rajinder Singh S/O Sh. Rattan Dass R/O Vill. Bashla PO Arhal Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP caught red handed while they were cutting a deodar tree. The case is being investigated by HC Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Rohru.
4. During last 24 hours 229 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 134 & fine realized Rs. 54,600/- and 28 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,800/-.
1. Accused i) Ashish Chauhan @ Ashu S/o Sh. Gian Singh Chauhan R/o Village Sharaal PO Mahasu Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, age 29 years, ii) Rajender Singh @ Raju, age 32 years, R/o Janjehalli (Mandi) iii) Subhash Singh Bisht, age 42 years Uttrakhand, iv) Surat Singh (Nepali), age 29 years, v) Lokjan @ Chhotu (Nepali), age 19 years & vi) Deepak @ Deepu, age 38 years R/o Paudi Gharwal, Uttrakhand A/P all accused are residing at Halaila have been arrested in case FIR No. 97/17 Dt. 06.07.2017 U/S 302, 376 IPC & Sec. 4 of POCSO Act at PS Kotkhai, are remanded in police custody upto 20.07.2017, by the Ld. Court.