1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 78/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 20.07.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh. Randheer S/o Sh. Daya Ram R/o Village & PO Chandpur Tehsil & Distt. Bilaspur A/p driver in HRTC Bus No. HP06A-1964, Rampur Depot alleging therein that on 20.07.2017 at about 06-30PM, he was stopped for lunch at Jabli near Kumarsain, at the same time one Car No. HP25A-1475 driven by Chaman Lal S/o Sh. Prem Lal R/o Village & PO Shong, Tehsil Sangla, Distt. Kinnaur, HP came rashly with negligent driving and hit with his bus. In this accident car driver Chamal Lal alongwith another person sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh, I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 130/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 21.07.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Vijay Kumar S/o Sh. Parma Nand R/o Village Kabalag Majhahar, PO Beolia, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 50 years A/P Clerk in HRTC Taradevi Division Workshop, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that today on 21.07.2017, he was going to his office at Taradevi in his Maruti Car No. HP63B-0735. At about 08-15 AM, when he reached near Lambi Line Tutikandi Chowk Shimla, at the same time one Etios Car No. PB01B-4271 came rashly in wrong direction, thereafter run away towards BCS Shimla from the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Pratap Singh, I/O PS West.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 100/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 21.07.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ramesh Sandhu S/o Lt. Sh. Mathu Ram R/o Sharda Kunj, below Dispensary, Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that today at about 08-00 AM, his son namely Parth was going to school. As he was crossing the road, a vehicle No. HP52A-1742, driven by Shubham Diwan S/o Sh. Madan Lal R/o Flat No. 6, Block No. C-10, SDA colony Vikas Nagar, Shimla came rashly with negligent driving and hit his son, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajesh, I/O PP Sanjauli, Shimla.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN & CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION: Case FIR No. 126/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 21.07.2017 U/S 341, 504, 506, 427 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rakesh Thakur S/o Sh. Joginder Singh Thakur R/o Theog Shimla A/P driver in HRTC Bus stated therein that he was on route duty from Theog to Patinal. On the way near Janogghat, one vehicle No. HP-63A-4243 was parked on the middle of the road, in which two persons namely Mintu & Shishu were drinking alcohol. He asked them to be aside, on this, they came out from vehicle and started to abuse him. They have also broken the the glasses of his bus and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Adrash Kumar, I/O PS Theog.
5. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 127/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 21.07.2017 U/S 447, 504, 506, 427 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Bala Nand S/o Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village Kalantu, PO Mahauri, Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that during the night of 19.07.2017, one person namely Nand Lal criminally trespassed in his orchard and damaged his four apple trees. Thereafter he came to his house and pelting stone towards his balcony. He also abused him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand, I/C PP Chhaila (Theog).
6. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 125/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 20.07.2017 U/S 20.07.2017 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Daleep Tekta S/o Sh. Mast Ram Tekta R/o Tekta Niwas, Chhaidhala, Ward No. 7, Theog alleging therein that on the intervening night of 19/20.07.2017, some unknown person has broken the door lock of his house and stolen away his house hold articles, 03 chargers (Samsung) , one cycle automatic gear and cash Rs. 2200/-. The case is being investigated by SI Paramjeet Saini, I/O PS Theog.
7. During last 24 hours 163 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 69 & fine realized Rs. 26,500/- and 10 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,000/-.