1. An Excise act Case FIR No 36/17 has been registered at PS Chopal on 09.07.2017, U/S 39 (1)(a) HP Excise Act on the rukka of SHO, PS Chopal alleging therein that he along with staff raided the house of Virender, S/o Sh. Hari Ram, R/o Village Nanhar, P/O Chambi, Tehsil Chopal and another person Sukh Ram, S/o Sh. Moti Ram, R/o Pabas, P/o Dewat Tehsil Chopal, and recovered 1207 bottles of county liquor from the their possession, both persons arrested and the case is being investigated by SHO PS Chopal.
2. A Wrongful restraint case FIR No 44/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 08.07.2017 U/S 341,323, 504, 34 IPC on the Statement of Sh Het Ram R/O VPO Dhar alleging therein that on 08.07.2017 a person namely Bhari Lal along with their family members obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. They also abused him. The case is being investigated by HC Raj Kumar I/O PS Jubbal
3. A Trespass case FIR NO 117/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 09.07.2017 U/S 451, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh Jai Singh S/o Sh Chet Ram Thakur R/o village Chambal P/o Baldhar, Tehsile Theog, District Shimla alleging therein that he has built an another house at Shakar Nala and he has given some rooms on rental basis . On the intervening night of 08-09/07/2017 four unknown persons trace entered his house premises and beaten him brutally. They also abused him. The case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh, I/O PP Chaila .
4. During last 24 hours 139 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 106 & fine realized Rs. 39,600/- and 01 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 100/-.
1. Accused Anil Banwasi S/o Sh. Kulai Banwasi R/O Vill. Amar Tofir PO Bada Gaon Tehsil Nizamabad UP A/P Rohru age 21 years arrested in case FIR No 75/17 on Dt. 08.07.2017 U/S 379 IPC & 25 Indian Telegraph Act at PS Rorhu is being produced before Ld Court tomorrow.
2. i) Accused Virender, S/o Sh. Hari Ram, R/o Village Nanhar, P/O Chambi, Tehsil Chopal and (ii) Sukh Ram, S/o Sh. Moti Ram, R/o Pabas, P/o Dewat Tehsil Chopal, arrested in case FIR NO 36/17 U/S U/S 39 (1)(a) HP Excise Act at PS Chopal are being produced before Ld. Court tomorrow.