1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 76/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 13.07.2017 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Jai Singh Thakur R/O Village Bharari PO Kyarkoti Tehsil & Distt Shimla C/o Ragvinder Negi R/O Village Anu PO Kansakoti Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP alleging there in that on 13.07.2017 at about 06:50 PM, one crane Truck No. HP51B-3100, on the way towards Rohru from Summerkot, met with an accident at Annu & rolled down about 150/200 feet from the road due to rash and negligent driving of driver. In this incident, two persons namely Jai Chand S/O BeliRam R/O Village & PO Jangla The. Chirgaon, Shimla, age 38 years & Suresh Kumar S/O Sh. Chet Ram R/O Village & PO Jangla Teh. Chirgaon Distt. Shimla age 35 years died on the spot and one person namely Naresh Kumar S/o Udam Lal R/O Jangla Teh. Chirgaon Distt. Shimla Age 40 years sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Ranjeet Singh, SHO PS Rohru. Mischief by killing or maiming cattle, etc., of any value or any animal
2. A MISCHIEF BY KILLING ANIMAL: Case FIR No. 58/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 13.07.2017 U/S 429 IPC & 187 of MV Act on the application of Sh. Kulvinder Singh S/O Lt. Sh. Narender Singh R/o Village Badhal PO Jeori Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 13.07.2017 at about 07-45 AM, after morning walk, when he alongwith his pet dog (bread Ampel), was coming back to home, at the same time a Truck No. HP51B-4255, came rashly with negligent driving & hit his pet dog and run away from the spot. In this accident, his pet dog died on the spot. The case is being investigating by HC Ravinder Kumar, I/O PP Jeori.
3. OBSTRUCTION IN PUBLIC WAY: Case FIR No. 95/17 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 13.07.2017 U/S 283 IPC & 207, 181 MV Act on the rukka of HC Prakash Chand, I/O PS New Shimla alleging therein that on 13.07.2017 on the information he alongwith staff reached on the spot near B-221, Sector-3 and found that one Truck No. HP64A-0727 unloading the bricks on the road, caused obstruction to general public/traffic. Driver of above Truck namely Hemant S/o Sh. Ram Chander R/o Village Banoh PO Kharadhatti Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, age 33 years also failed to produce the documents of above truck. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand, I/O PS New Shimla.
4. During last 24 hours 347 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 131 & fine realized Rs. 47,100/- and 34 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,500/-.
1. Accused i) Ashish Chauhan @ Ashu S/o Sh. Gian Singh Chauhan R/o Village Sharaal PO Mahasu Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, age 29 years, ii) Rajender Singh @ Raju, age 32 years, R/o Janjehalli (Mandi) iii) Subhash Singh Bisht, age 42 years Uttrakhand, iv) Surat Singh (Nepali), age 29 years, v) Lokjan @ Chhotu (Nepali), age 19 years & vi) Deepak @ Deepu, age 38 years R/o Paudi Gharwal, Uttrakhand A/P all accused are residing at Halaila have been arrested in case FIR No. 97/17 Dt. 06.07.2017 U/S 302, 376 IPC & 4 of POCSO Act at PS Kotkhai.
2. Accused i) Bhuvneshwar Kumar @ Bhushan S/o Sh. Bhopinder Verma R/o Verma Niwas, Village Bhuna, PO Kangal, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla and ii) Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Village Balaich PO Dharampur, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 97/17 Dt. 11.07.2017 U/S 379 IPC at PS Dhalli, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.