1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 47/17 has been registered at PS Sunni on 10.07.2017 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Mussa S/o Sh. Saleem R/o Lodhipur PO Raypur Tehsil Behat Distt. Saharnpur UP, age 21 year alleging therein that on 10.07.2017 at about 11-45AM, one A/F Tractor met with an accident near Chabha & rolled down from the road. In this accident one person namely Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Prem Lal R/o village Banuti Tehsil Karsog Distt. Mandi died on the spot and he alongwith two others person namely Jawan & Jisan sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar, I/O PS Sunni.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 123/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 10.07.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mahesh Thakur S/o Sh. Govind Thakur R/o Village Bada, PO Kumarhatti, Tehsil & Distt. Solan A/P C/o Ram Saran Bhardwaj Building Dingra Estate Boileauganj, Shimla, age 24 year alleging therein that on 10.07.2017, he alongwith his friends was coming to Shimla in his Maruti Car No. HP14-3891. At about 03-45 PM, when they reached near Sonu Bungalow, Shoghi, at the same time one vehicle No. HP06-3991, driven by Yashpal, came rashly in wrong direction and hit his vehicle. In this accident, he and his friend Nitin Sharma sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay Kumar, I/O PS Shimla West.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 122/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar today on 11.07.2017 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sanjay Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Harish Chand R/o Village Kunihar, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan HP A/P Sharma Niwas, Bhattakufar, Dhalli Shimla alleging therein that today at about 06-30 AM, he parked his Pick-Up No. HP63-0216 on the roadside near Greenland Hotel and went to take tea nearby shop. At about 06-50AM, a Truck No. HP33C-5945 driven by Roshan, came rashly with negligent driving from Victory Tunnel side and hit his Pick-Up. The case is being investigated by HC Nazeer Ahmad, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
4. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 118/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 10.07.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rakesh Sharma A/P SDO (T) BSNL Theog, Shimla alleging therein that some unknown person has stolen away gear box by breaking the glass of their department vehicle No. HP07A-0250, parked near DFO office below Civil Hospital Theog. The case is being investigated by HC Sudesh, I/O PS Theog.
5. During last 24 hours 596 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 400 & fine realized Rs. 1,08,800/- and 45 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 4,500/-.